2016 PGA Show - Day 1 Wrap Up Report

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Looking forward to more throughout the week!

Great day 1 coverage guys! Keep it coming

Good take on the Hogan hybrids from Wardy, I agree that they a great looking club and the 360 sole they have is an interesting feature that makes me want to give them a ho.

Keep up the good work fellas!

Definitely into seeing what comes from the show.

Good job guys, those hogan hybrids sure are classy looking

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Watched in its entirety. Well done guys, some cool stuff out there today.

I'm very interested in those Toulan putters. Great stuff guys, can't wait to see whats in store for the next few days.

Well you boys have me interested in that Ben Hogan hybrid now! Not a big hybrid guy due to some things that just haven’t worked but I like the fact I can tinker with it a bit more to see if I can get one taylored to my swing. Good stuff!

Great job, guys! Really good info in there.

Thanks guys, this was definitely the kind of thing I was hoping to see this week. Keep it coming, and have fun! Those of us stuck up north are living vicariously through your updates.

That GPS band is going to sell very well IMO.

Nice job with the recaps fellas.

THe Hogan hybrid sounds legit, versatility from any lie....YES PLEASE

And the GPS watch looks pretty slick, I like that narrow more less bulky look to it.

and lol at the 2 guys who's feet cant touch the ground :)

Thanks guys, this was definitely the kind of thing I was hoping to see this week. Keep it coming, and have fun! Those of us stuck up north are living vicariously through your updates.

It's going to be Much Bigger and Much faster from the show floor starting tomorrow.

Can't wait to watch this.

Great video, keep up the good work!

Toulon makes me excited.

Good coverage today. Really interested in the gps watch as I am one who isn't a fan of something bulky on my wrist

Awesome stuff today guys!

Well done gentlemen

Nice job with the recaps fellas.

THe Hogan hybrid sounds legit, versatility from any lie....YES PLEASE

And the GPS watch looks pretty slick, I like that narrow more less bulky look to it.

and lol at the 2 guys who's feet cant touch the ground :)

But our feet isn't touching snow, so we have that going for us...

Great recap... Interested to see how that watch does. One thing i don't like is the bulkiness of my Bushnell. Something more like a fitbit could be nice.

I only watched it once so far, but did I hear v-sole in the Ben Hogan hybrid? God that sounds fun!

Nice recap guys. That BH hybrid sounds intriguing.

Back