SeeMore Putters Thread

The putter sickness is real. Pondering a Deep Flange CS or the ONEcs real hard right now. Thinking custom blue metallic blue shaft, custom stamping and black perma wrap grip.

The putter sickness is real. Pondering a Deep Flange CS or the ONEcs real hard right now. Thinking custom blue metallic blue shaft, custom stamping and black perma wrap grip.
My carbon Deep Flange is one of my favorites in the rotation. Great look at address and such a nice feel.

#Enabling

Both are outstanding putters! Not sure if it makes a difference to you or not, but I tested the balance of all of my putters a few days ago for the heck of it and the DF has about 3/4 toe hang and the ONEcs is face balanced.

I appreciate the info guys! Not sure what direction I'm going yet, but it'll be fun to weigh options!

Oh hey how did you make it inside from the garage?

d60a8ea4e1f321492f63142fb3879418.jpg

Getting some putting work done inside

looks great!

hmmm...

There's a white box here. You guys want to see something?

You mean the something crazy for the misplaced Canadian they have been working on?

Yep!

Spill it.

Really.

Hmm, lots of THP green on the putter itself?

love the customization

Welcome to a new take on the giant.

e3b6d1310ce344c8eaf7c271dbfc1332.jpg
Awesome, looks incredible, love the way it sets up to a ball, with the top line and the cavity. Very clean, and can't beat the customization!

Awesome Dan! Looks great buddy

Sweet putter Dan! Can I trouble you for an "at address" shot??

Very cool. Looking forward to thoughts.

Back