Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct. Just found it uncomfortable to wear anything on my glove hand. Granted it was a watch and a lot bigger than my Fitbit

If this is as light as we have heard you could probably wear it on the same wrist as fitbit and not notice it.

If this is as light as we have heard you could probably wear it on the same wrist as fitbit and not notice it.

That's a big tan line lol

That Dallas Golf deal post has me considering a fubuki shaft, wondering how it would be with the GBB.

Shaft puller. Found one that I have my eye on. Pulls graphite and steel shafts. Things are about to get real in my club building ventures.

Shaft puller. Found one that I have my eye on. Pulls graphite and steel shafts. Things are about to get real in my club building ventures.

What one did you go with?

Ben Hogan hybrid

That Dallas Golf deal post has me considering a fubuki shaft, wondering how it would be with the GBB.

ddec had one in his GBB when we played earlier in the year, and I thought it was a nice combo.

Though, if I were you, I'd probably put a hold on any shaft-related ponders - who knows what you have coming at the end of the month.

I really want to get my dad a new putter. he had this old $20 putter he loves and thinks that it rooms the ball so well. But I can see it doesn't but won't even think about changing.

But sure what I would get him though since the one he has is this mallet with a half ball behind the face for alignment. I thought about maybe an itsy bitsy spider from taylormade

I really want to get my dad a new putter. he had this old $20 putter he loves and thinks that it rooms the ball so well. But I can see it doesn't but won't even think about changing.

But sure what I would get him though since the one he has is this mallet with a half ball behind the face for alignment. I thought about maybe an itsy bitsy spider from taylormade

That would probably be a nice fit for him. Smaller mallet style which would be similar to what he has now, perhaps. What about an Odyssey Rossie?

That would probably be a nice fit for him. Smaller mallet style which would be similar to what he has now, perhaps. What about an Odyssey Rossie?
He's had a Rossie before and didn't like it. actually his old Rossie is my wife's putter. Haha

I'll keep looking but so far the itsy bitsy is the best option I have come up with.

My whole bag, this coverage of the PGA Show isn't helping fight the urge

Honma TW727V irons. they look incredible, and I'd love to test out some of the claims they make on their website. Says their forging process does something that allows faster ball speeds even higher on the face. True or not I'd like to find out.

Honma TW727V irons. they look incredible, and I'd love to test out some of the claims they make on their website. Says their forging process does something that allows faster ball speeds even higher on the face. True or not I'd like to find out.

The price on tour spec is pretty good too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back