The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That sounds awful.

It's not that bad buddy, I got to get in shape and the only place I have to work out is the station. So when I'm hearing I'm busting out cardio during lunch and then lifting and cardio before dinner. Then I hit 100+ balls into the net.

Come season I will be leaner stronger and my swing will be in form. Time to go low

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finally a possible lead on a house where I teach and where the Doc will be working come July. Better yet, its one we have always said "man, I wish that one would come up for sale". One owner, built in 1970, sits on 2.5 acres, about 3500 sq/ft. Would need some serious updates, but could be a HOME and not just another house.

Im. Freaking. Exhausted.

Finally a possible lead on a house where I teach and where the Doc will be working come July. Better yet, its one we have always said "man, I wish that one would come up for sale". One owner, built in 1970, sits on 2.5 acres, about 3500 sq/ft. Would need some serious updates, but could be a HOME and not just another house.
That's awesome that the possibility exists! Good luck if you put an offer in.

Sounds awesome James plenty of yard for Lotte and a practice area

Im. Freaking. Exhausted.

Long day dude?

Long day dude?

Yeah man, must be a full moon out or something. Just now sitting down to relax.

just got back from picking up my test kit for the sleep apnea. This should be fun said no one ever!
I've got a sleep study scheduled for next month...

Yes, James!! Yes!!!

Im. Freaking. Exhausted.

Rums!

That's awesome that the possibility exists! Good luck if you put an offer in.

I know the people selling really well, her parents just moved to a retirement facility and they're the ones who built it. If it does go up, or will, hopefully we could keep it from ever hitting the market. Needs a lot of reno's (kitchen, bathrooms, etc), but for where in town it is, the style, and the size...I think we would be game.

Definitely in my hopes/dreams, solid short game area. Oooooooooooooooh I can hope.

Yes, James!! Yes!!!

You know all too well how stressed the Doc is over this by listening to me, man, this is one we have literally driven by 10 times and said "I wish". For this one, having someone come in and fully renovate it doesnt scare me at all.

I haven't rummed in exactly one week.

Cheers?
I am going to have one.

It's always a bummer when I leave home before the kids wake up, and get home after they go to bed. And I work, approximately 2/10ths of a mile from my front door.

I am going to have one.

It's always a bummer when I leave home before the kids wake up, and get home after they go to bed. And I work, approximately 2/10ths of a mile from my front door.

No dinosaurs tonight my friend, but I remember a time when that was worse, in different ways. Life is good.

Rums!

I know the people selling really well, her parents just moved to a retirement facility and they're the ones who built it. If it does go up, or will, hopefully we could keep it from ever hitting the market. Needs a lot of reno's (kitchen, bathrooms, etc), but for where in town it is, the style, and the size...I think we would be game.

Definitely in my hopes/dreams, solid short game area. Oooooooooooooooh I can hope.

The renos aren't fun to go through but better you doing it than before they sell. That way you can do them how you want over time.

Hope it works out for you guys.

No dinosaurs tonight my friend, but I remember a time when that was worse, in different ways. Life is good.
Nope, no dinosaurs tonight.

thats awesome. I know how you feel. I am getting ready to be in this boat of finding my next home that will be mine for along time. Have a few things i need to square away first.

i am happy for you guys and hope this one comes thru for you, doc and Lotte.

thats awesome. I know how you feel. I am getting ready to be in this boat of finding my next home that will be mine for along time. Have a few things i need to square away first.

i am happy for you guys and hope this one comes thru for you, doc and Lotte.
Thanks dude. There's a lot of potential here, I'm just trying to taper the hopes as much as I can, which is hard. Size would be perfect for the crew we plan on having, Lotte will have lots of sisters I'm sure.

Thanks dude. There's a lot of potential here, I'm just trying to taper the hopes as much as I can, which is hard. Size would be perfect for the crew we plan on having, Lotte will have lots of sisters I'm sure.

I know the let down feeling. When I started house shopping 12ish years ago I found exactly what I wanted at a price that was high but was what the market was bearing at the time. Took a couple extra steps hoping to woo the owner to choose my contract to no avail.

Lots of sisters sounds like a ton of fun and work for dad

Different states and rules, but if you have questions about anything, I can do my best to answer them.

Different states and rules, but if you have questions about anything, I can do my best to answer them.

Go to bed....wait Fritters doesn't have one. :alien:

I may hit you up VERY soon. Debating on building versus buying.

In the last 24 hours Mward has been given the nickname Fritters by an OEM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back