Unofficial Fantasy Hockey 2015-2016

I miss the mullet already.

I went to 2 stores and neither one had a caps hat. I'll check another one out tomorrow so for the time being you get to enjoy this.

Your welcome and nice win dude.

I went to 2 stores and neither one had a caps hat. I'll check another one out tomorrow so for the time being you get to enjoy this.

Haha that is pretty good...

Maybe I should make you go back to this one

736c4c15524e8d1f3cdd211c7d5a84ff.jpg

On another note is this match up 2 weeks because of the break?

I've got big scoring renren this week. We'll see if our luck changes.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Maybe I should make you go back to this one

736c4c15524e8d1f3cdd211c7d5a84ff.jpg

On another note is this match up 2 weeks because of the break?

Yes it is. The matchup takes the All Star break off and picks back up on Tuesday the 2nd.

There's an avi bet between Marty and Jesse for their fantasy matchup I hope.

There's an avi bet between Marty and Jesse for their fantasy matchup I hope.

We had one from the Habs Caps game and we all know how that worked out...

8dc3f00e19b3aae4cc4ea96d660b6ac4.jpg

We had one from the Habs Caps game and we all know how that worked out...

8dc3f00e19b3aae4cc4ea96d660b6ac4.jpg
That's the NHL, this is fantasy, 2 different chances for avi bets :)

Scrap I think this is going to be your Avi for the next 2 weeks

b7c35c534553aa35ad3df22e2c88fe60.jpg

While the mullet is nice but it doesn't really do it for me. Please make the necessary adjustments unless you can of course find a Caps hat... As always nice doing business with a fine gentlemen like your self.

Scrap I think this is going to be your Avi for the next 2 weeks

b7c35c534553aa35ad3df22e2c88fe60.jpg

While the mullet is nice but it doesn't really do it for me. Please make the necessary adjustments unless you can of course find a Caps hat... As always nice doing business with a fine gentlemen like your self.

I will adjust it when I get to my comp. I'm going to a store after the gym they should have one. I might buy it and use it as toilet paper after my close up.

I will adjust it when I get to my comp. I'm going to a store after the gym they should have one. I might buy it and use it as toilet paper after my close up.
Haha if that doesn't work I send you a hat and the selfie is your Avi all off season....

Light the fire....

Kesler is looking like a promising pickup right now. Hopefully he can keep it up.

21 pts tonight so far, my RWs are starting to play to bad my goaltending sucks...

I hope this will work for you until I find a stinkin hat. I found a few last week at a place but they wont let me take a pic. I don't blame them.

I hope this will work for you until I find a stinkin hat. I found a few last week at a place but they wont let me take a pic. I don't blame them.

Don't worry buddy I have plenty, PLEASE let me send you one...

Mr. Iron

b8332bed827271a0e7fe43a2fe7eac25.jpg

Want to be a hot dog vendor?

I just threw up a little. Do people actually put that on their head in public?

Back