2016 THP Club Clash - The Gold Standard In Club Testing Sponsored By Evolve Golf

I'm pretty excited to hit on the LM on the course. I'm pretty sure I will see some significant variation between range and course, and not in a good way.

Just paid to have my clubs sent via shipsticks ... very nervous about it ... I hope it works well, because I like the concept.

Shorts to dinner? Always thought that was frowned upon

Shorts, jacket, and tie FTW

Yeah, this might end up being one ridiculous crew lol

Guaranteed!

Just paid to have my clubs sent via shipsticks ... very nervous about it ... I hope it works well, because I like the concept.

I think they'll be fine. I used them last year with no problem and I'll probably use them later this year too.

Working 16 hour days right now to cover my time off next weekend. It's almost 3 am and I still have 3.5 hours to go tonight. You know what, it's worth it.
Can't wait for the drive up Thursday. I was thinking of driving in Friday morning, but think I want to be up there Thursday night now. Need to be rested and ready for some serious fun Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.

Scripting has begun.

Too soon?

Should probably start thinking about my scripting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scripting has begun.

Too soon?
Mine will be done the day of at the last moment. Therefore I will be bringing my entire collection

Scripting has begun.

Too soon?

Never too soon. I have started and there is still snow on the ground and I haven't got into an event this year. :D

Luckily PING took care of that for me.

Homer. :alien:

Never too soon. I have started and there is still snow on the ground and I haven't got into an event this year. :D

I'm wearing Matte Grey with Matte Grey and Puma every day. Shocking? I think not!

Homer. :alien:

I'm wearing Matte Grey with Matte Grey and Puma every day. Shocking? I think not!
And I'm the Homer haha

And I'm the Homer haha

I own it with pride sir. With pride.

Been thinking a ton about what I want to hit first, its going to be like being a kid in a candy shop for sure.

No clue what I'll wear. Nothing fits

Been thinking a ton about what I want to hit first, its going to be like being a kid in a candy shop for sure.

Do we even have a choice?

I will hit whatever is put in my hands and record data. It will be tough to be non biased but will try to remain objective other than subjective opinions asked

I will hit whatever is put in my hands and record data. It will be tough to be non biased but will try to remain objective other than subjective opinions asked

Thats the beauty of Club Clash brother, subjective counts. Objective counts. Emotional counts. It all counts. Gone is the ******** of a couple of guys hitting into a net and then telling the world what works best. Its about the people. The regular golfer of ALL skill levels broken down with both subjective and objective thoughts.

Thats the beauty of Club Clash brother, subjective counts. Objective counts. Emotional counts. It all counts. Gone is the ******** of a couple of guys hitting into a net and then telling the world what works best. Its about the people. The regular golfer of ALL skill levels broken down with both subjective and objective thoughts.
And THAT right there is what's called an honest review and I can't wait to be a part of it!

I was explaining to my wife that apparently a few of you guys are stylish dressers ... so my wife has my clothes laid out, with numbers in them so I can rematch later ... sort of garanmals for the adult homeless dresser ... according to her, at least I will not embarrass myself by not matching ...

As far as drivers ... I am a blank page ... I have not read up on drivers on purpose ... but have been practicing my driver swing

Back