KLVN Booth PGA Show

CAA_Beat

Reaction score
Handicap
Not official coverage. I don't know if the guys covered this one or not. If so feel free to delete or merge.

A very interesting cart bag. It's all hard plastic like material. It has a section that can be removed and converted into an instant stand/carry bag.

The rep said it's convenient for cart path only days when you want to take several clubs across the fairway without carrying them or laying them down on wet grass.

Also for range sessions or short practice sessions where you don't need every club and don't want to lug the whole bag.

Also a very eye catching display. They just launched the bag today.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBDXtT5n4GA/

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Cool concept, creepy video. Hopefully its covered as It looks like it could be a new GOOD idea for bags.

Cool concept, creepy video. Hopefully its covered as It looks like it could be a new GOOD idea for bags.
The "models" came off much better in person than the 15 second video clip from Instagram. I tired to upload the whole 30 second video but Tapatalk wouldn't load it for some reason.

Anyway, on to the bag. At first I thought ok that's a very industrial looking bag, not interested. Then the rep demonstrated it to me on the floor and I Literally said "hoe cool is that"

one no neat thing is the section that comes out the panels are removable as well. So they have several different colors available. You could order a new panel if you want to change up colors.

Okay went and looked up their site and the bag seems pretty damn cool to me. Not sure how practice it is but I would like it. By chance did you pick it up because it looks like it would be heavy. Here is the link to their website http://www.klvn.com/

THP will be covering as many booths as possible over the 3 days. Due to stopping to get video content for everyone, it takes the full 3 days for them to get to all the booths.

We are saving the more interesting and unique companies for tomorrow, because they really do deserve a lot of time that they can't always get when you're going from larger company to company.

THP will be covering as many booths as possible over the 3 days. Due to stopping to get video content for everyone, it takes the full 3 days for them to get to all the booths.

We are saving the more interesting and unique companies for tomorrow, because they really do deserve a lot of time that they can't always get when you're going from larger company to company.

Sorry guys. It was no intention to jump the gun on your coverage. I just thought it was very unique and would post it. No doubt when the guys get to it. They'll do a phenominal job of it.

Mward, I want to see you in the booth with the model. They offered me to go in and I very politely and quickly declined:D

I know a few folks who would like to have something like this in their cart ...

Sorry guys. It was no intention to jump the gun on your coverage. I just thought it was very unique and would post it. No doubt when the guys get to it. They'll do a phenominal job of it.

Mward, I want to see you in the booth with the model. They offered me to go in and I very politely and quickly declined:D

We didn't think so. I was just letting it be known that we have a lot more coverage to come, it just takes the full 3 days to get it done.

We didn't think so. I was just letting it be known that we have a lot more coverage to come, it just takes the full 3 days to get it done.
Thanks. But you are so correct. Not just three full days. But a team as well, to "divide and conquer" lol. The guys are doing a great job of covering so much ground. I can't wait to see the video content they have.

I barely made it past the textile sections today. Haven't even gotten close to the equipment end yet, but will be doing thst tomorrow, some for my job and some a bit on personal curiosity/interest.

This actually does seem like a pretty interesting concept. The bags, that is. The model was a little odd....

Need to see more. Looks kind of neat.

Need to see more. Looks kind of neat.
I'll leave any further pics for the official coverage. But it is a very cool concept and executed pretty well I think.

Not official coverage. I don't know if the guys covered this one or not. If so feel free to delete or merge.

A very interesting cart bag. It's all hard plastic like material. It has a section that can be removed and converted into an instant stand/carry bag.

The rep said it's convenient for cart path only days when you want to take several clubs across the fairway without carrying them or laying them down on wet grass.

Also for range sessions or short practice sessions where you don't need every club and don't want to lug the whole bag.

Also a very eye catching display. They just launched the bag today.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBDXtT5n4GA/

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Can you easily remove the bottom from the bag? :alien:

Very interesting. I need to see this in person!

Back