WTB (Seaside, CA): Clicgear 3.5+

Status
Not open for further replies.

mr.hicksta

Golf->Tacos->Gainz
Reaction score
I know this is a long shot, but I figured I'd give it a try anyway. If anyone has a Clicgear 3.5+ they're looking to sell let me know. Thanks!

have you checked with Discount Dan's Golf? Good price, free shipping, and no tax.

Sports Authority offers at random times 25% OFF entire purchase and with the cart @ $209. Several of us have grabbed that deal.

Sports Authority offers at random times 25% OFF entire purchase and with the cart @ $209. Several of us have grabbed that deal.

Sweet, they've got one in Seaside so I'll definitely be checking it out this week.

Best price I've seen so far is $189 shipped/no tax from Dan's Discount Golf so I may be going that route. Unless I can find one cheaper :wink:

Sweet, they've got one in Seaside so I'll definitely be checking it out this week.

Get on their mailing list and they will send you 25% OFF discount offers.

I picked mine up of the bay for a decent price. If I didn't have to ship across country I'd consider selling you mine!

If you go the sports authority route they often have coupons from email and if you get lucky they will have open box ones that are cheaper. I did that last year with mine and walked out for less than $140 after tax.

purchased mine from ebay. 180ish with free shipping

What color carts do you guys have? I'm considering the charcoal/black or silver/black since it matches my bag, but I'm also looking at the charcoal with orange or lime.

What color carts do you guys have? I'm considering the charcoal/black or silver/black since it matches my bag, but I'm also looking at the charcoal with orange or lime.

I really wanted the orange/ black to match my then bag but ending up going all black so it wouldon't clash with any future bag.

I got the black/charcoal one. I think that you are able to buy different color wheels down the road if you want to

Alright, my shot in the dark didn't work, but I got a lot of good info! I figured out where I'm going to get one so mods, please lock this up. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back