2016 THP Kickoff Classic Sponsored By Kentwool

Sadly, I think #TheGauntlet rosters will be filled before the #KickoffClassic MVP is crowned or that's what I'd be using it on.
Without details for the Cure and Cobra events, I'd probably choose the THP Bridgestone Championship.

What?! You think the gauntlet will be filled in the next three weeks

What?! You think the gauntlet will be filled in the next three weeks
I jumped over to that thread to confirm...check out post #150 in the gauntlet thread.

Contests to follow the PGA Show with all spots filled then.

I know most are going a little stir crazy with this stupid cold weather. And that is to be expected, hang tough! We have a weekend of golf, food, friends and SWAG!!! Two great tracks and tons of points.

Keep your heads up and the eye on the prize. The Golden ticket for one MVP and an auto spot for one of us Captains. Lots to think about and daydream about!

Keep doing what you've been doing with the forum and in this thread. You guys have rocked and we have to keep it rocking through the event! The Captains are here if you need us.

It's not too bad since there's still one football game to look forward to. After that is when dreary sets in.

Fortunately for me I'll only have to endure roughly two weeks before getting to meet a bunch of fellow THPers and enjoy a great weekend thanks to the folks at Kentwool and the THP staffers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2016 THP Kickoff Classic Sponsored By Kentwool

To all my fellow teammates and competitors, if you won MVP, which THP event will you be gracing with yourself and your Kentwool swag?

Woof. Not an easy answer given all the great choices we have and those that haven't been finalized yet.

Gauntlet would be a blast and a contender if a spot is still open.
Wilson Staff is a no brainier for me.
#TheCup. TB&C is a venue I definitely want to experience.
Bridgestone is an attractive choice also.

Really you could just throw the choices in a hat and pull one out, and I would be stoked.

Edit: Except DMV/Carolinas RR. I feel honor bound to my DMV brethren to gain a spot on the team in the same way they would need to, by draw or Captain's pick.

Last edited:
To all my fellow teammates and competitors, if you won MVP, which THP event will you be gracing with yourself and your Kentwool swag?

#Grandaddy

Anyone know when will we be contacted about the sizing for the Kentwool SWAG?

Anyone know when will we be contacted about the sizing for the Kentwool SWAG?

Believe we sent in our sizes when signing up for the event.

Can't believe it's already Wednesday! These weeks seem to be flying by!

Does anyone wear a sweater vest while golfing? I never have... and Kentwool has some nice ones that I wouldn't mind wearing...especially in the cooler
weather up here in the midwest. :)

That is correct. We had to give sizes for both socks and underwear.

Y'all are correct. I absolutely forgot that. I thought I had seen something later that said we would be contacted further, but that may have been another topic or thread or I imagined the whole thing which is what I tend to think.

The Cup and Wilson event sound good to me.

Y'all are correct. I absolutely forgot that. I thought I had seen something later that said we would be contacted further, but that may have been another topic or thread or I imagined the whole thing which is what I tend to think.

XS is all that's left. :act-up:

Can't believe it's already Wednesday! These weeks seem to be flying by!

Does anyone wear a sweater vest while golfing? I never have... and Kentwool has some nice ones that I wouldn't mind wearing...especially in the cooler
weather up here in the midwest. :)

I havent but liked the 1 or 2 I saw in photos from the show yesterday

I havent but liked the 1 or 2 I saw in photos from the show yesterday

I used to sport them back in the late 90s like a boss. I'd rock one now

I know there incredible PGA Show stuff going on.... but my calendar says 3 weeeeeeeeeeeks!

Anyone have any side bets going on? :)

The coverage of the Kentwool booth has me even more pumped up for this event, and the great products we get to test out. Plus awesome golf, with great teammate, an amazing coach and fun/golf with fellow THPers!!!

Has the makings of an epic experience and wonderful event.

I think that's all the adjectives I can think of for now!!!

I hope you're wearing your suit to the first tee!!

The coverage of the Kentwool booth has me even more pumped up for this event, and the great products we get to test out. Plus awesome golf, with great teammate, an amazing coach and fun/golf with fellow THPers!!!

Has the makings of an epic experience and wonderful event.

I think that's all the adjectives I can think of for now!!!

I hope you're wearing your suit to the first tee!!
If I could add in a Kentwool vest into the assemble I think I could pull that off!

A practice round will be breaking out at my home course this Saturday. WillWhite and I will be teeing it up. Looking forward to meeting him for the first time. I'll post in the live round thread on Saturday.

Back