Super Stroke Putter grips all you want to know

I had a little break from ss and used an iomic mid for awhile but after switching back to the flatso 1.0 I'm really happy i did. I just love the way it feels in my hands

I finally figured out what size I wanted to use and put a Slim 3.0 on my Odyssey 2ball tonight. I hit a few putts with it in the store and again at home and it feels like the most perfectly balanced thing ever. :angel choir:

Golf Galaxy was out of the US Ryder Cup grips so I'll get one online and have that put on my Scotty GoLo since I seem to have turned into Mr. Patriotic Captain America since July 4th this year.

Talk about great customer service! I ordered two red 2.0's a couple of weeks ago. One was great and the other felt dry and did not have any tack to it. I reached out to the retailer I ordered them through and they, of course, wanted me to pay shipping to send it back to them, shipping to send me a replacement and a 20% restocking fee to replace the grip. Really didn't want to have about $40 into the grip so I sent SuperStroke a message a short time ago to tell them of the situation and within an hour I had a reply from a customer service rep asking for my mailing address so they could send me a replacement. Jess and SuperStroke CS are definitely top notch!

now that's funny

Sick Halloween costume!

Im ready to see the new SS grips!

Maybe its sabella

Maybe its sabella
Maybe???

Maybe???

i dont see a glass door around so probably not him :act-up:

well I took the plunge. Ordered a pistol GT tour. I think the 1.0 diameter will be better than the 1.1. It's not much but it's noticeable.

well I took the plunge. Ordered a pistol GT tour. I think the 1.0 diameter will be better than the 1.1. It's not much but it's noticeable.

Will be paying attention to your thoughts. I've been trying to decide between the 1.0 or 2.0 in the pistol or go with mid slim 2.0 CC

Will be paying attention to your thoughts. I've been trying to decide between the 1.0 or 2.0 in the pistol or go with mid slim 2.0 CC

Will definitely post it up with thoughts and pictures as soon as I get it. This kind of superstroke is what I have been waiting on since I tried one two years ago. So I'm excited to test it out.

I need to pick up a counter vote for my Works TC.

Oh hi.

e599dc56a53d18e1b1acbc2b7899fdf4.jpg

So cool that every grip is coming with the countercore, love it!

So cool that every grip is coming with the countercore, love it!

It's a great move IMO. I know it's a bit pricier, but if the flatso came with it before, I would have gotten every superstroke I ever got with it. It really does feel great while putting. I had one of the 2.0+ grips last year on a standard works #7 and it felt so good with the weight in it. I can't wait to give these Pistol GT's a run.

Nice! That came quicker than I expected.

Yea, oddly enough it shipped from Carl's golfland, which is based out of Michigan. So it didn't have far to go.

It's a great move IMO. I know it's a bit pricier, but if the flatso came with it before, I would have gotten every superstroke I ever got with it. It really does feel great while putting. I had one of the 2.0+ grips last year on a standard works #7 and it felt so good with the weight in it. I can't wait to give these Pistol GT's a run.

Is the Pistol GT about as big as the 2.0?

Is the Pistol GT about as big as the 2.0?

You can actually get it in multiple sizes. I got the tour, which is the size of a 1.0. But they also have a Pistol GT 1.0 (actually 1.1 diameter, the same as the flatso) and 2.0 which is the size of a normal 2.0 I believe.

You can actually get it in multiple sizes. I got the tour, which is the size of a 1.0. But they also have a Pistol GT 1.0 (actually 1.1 diameter, the same as the flatso) and 2.0 which is the size of a normal 2.0 I believe.

Guess I know what my ponder for today is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back