Kentwool - 2016 PGA Show

Too cool... I love the caddie idea.

Does anyone know if Bubba is still on the "Kentwool team?" I looked at their website but it just lists 2015 team... but I feel like he posted on twitter about a new sock company?
I'd honestly like Kentwool better if he asked for more money and they said 'no thanks'....

They make great socks!! The sheep is really clever!!

Loving the caddies and the sheep.

So cool, I can't wait to hear the sheep interview!

Digging the socks, I bet the sheep interview went pretty baaaad. Lol

As if I needed anything more to get excited about the #KickoffClassic!

Oh wow. That sweater vest...

Love the sheeeeeep!
Never tried Kentwool, wonder what I am missing out on...

That's a cool setup. The sheep was a nice addition. Someone needs to swipe that and make it the official THP event mascot!

Ha! Sheep on the floor.

Love the ask a caddie and the caddie outfits, the socks look great super excited to get some for #thpkickoffclassic

The sheep is awesome, but i'll refrain from the jokes haha

Love the Ask the Caddy and I really need to own one of those vests. I am not sure why it hasn't happened yet.

Looks like some new color offerings this year. I really like the caddie tie in.

I wonder if Dean's opening line to the sheep was "I only have eyes for ewe." Sorry, I will go back to work now.

Last edited:
Really likeing some of the color combos on the socks!

Sock hangers. Whodathunk

This was such a cool booth today. Howzat did a great job with the pics. The color/team selections are pretty wide. After speaking to one of the reps and hearing about the technology and how everyone is reluctant to try the wool, it was pretty cool to hear how the U.S. Army is their 2nd biggest client, and wanted a sock that would be comfortable at-20 to 100%.

Then the tie in with PGA Tour Caddies. Paul Tesori (Webb Simpson) and Damon Green (Zach Johnson) were there to just talk all things tour and socks. Spent several minutes talking to Paul as we have a very good mutual friend. He was great to talk to and is really excited about the partnership with Kentwool.

Damon Green actually had the Claret Jug, and was posing for pictures with it. How cool was that. I was about to get a picture of him with it when the Kentwool CEO started talking to him.

Dean you know if you woulda let wards do that interview instead no one would of had to kneel down

If Kentwool was standard GI Issue when I was in, I would of re-enlisted.

I sported my pink tour socks today and they felt as good tonight as they did when I slipped them on. Walking the PGA will beat anyone's legs up but these help to cushion the blow of so many steps.

This was such a cool booth today. Howzat did a great job with the pics. The color/team selections are pretty wide. After speaking to one of the reps and hearing about the technology and how everyone is reluctant to try the wool, it was pretty cool to hear how the U.S. Army is their 2nd biggest client, and wanted a sock that would be comfortable at-20 to 100%.

Then the tie in with PGA Tour Caddies. Paul Tesori (Webb Simpson) and Damon Green (Zach Johnson) were there to just talk all things tour and socks. Spent several minutes talking to Paul as we have a very good mutual friend. He was great to talk to and is really excited about the partnership with Kentwool.

Damon Green actually had the Claret Jug, and was posing for pictures with it. How cool was that. I was about to get a picture of him with it when the Kentwool CEO started talking to him.

Pretty cool Rob!

Missed this last night when I was trying to get caught up. Great looking booth and all those colors on thos sock hangers....wow! Love the sheep wearing product.

JM

Back