Look what arrived

Got my belt today - it looks great! And I like the X ball marker in the buckle!!
Thanks THP!

Got mine today, it looks better in person!

Mine came today and it is just as awesome as it looked in the pic. Cannot wait to rock this during golf

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Nothing here yet. I'm assuming that its being held up with our friends at Canada Customs.

My belt showed up today and man this thing is nice. First experience with the brand and I like it a lot so far.

Got mine today. Already trimmed and wearing it. I'm very impressed. Very very nice.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I despise usps tracking. Says shipment is due today but no belt, last update it arrived at Tampa post office. I'm sure some of it has to to with the storm this past weekend. I want this belt here bad

Got mine today. Already trimmed and wearing it. I'm very impressed. Very very nice.

This is also my experience.

I despise usps tracking. Says shipment is due today but no belt, last update it arrived at Tampa post office. I'm sure some of it has to to with the storm this past weekend. I want this belt here bad
Mine said the same thing until.tgus morning. Showed up today. Love it. Paired with the Odyssey from the Team Callaway collection belt game is getting pretty strong. Going to order a few more straps.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Mine said the same thing until.tgus morning. Showed up today. Love it. Paired with the Odyssey from the Team Callaway collection belt game is getting pretty strong. Going to order a few more straps.

I'm a fan so far, I think I'll be ordering a few more straps as well, I like the black but doesn't work so hot with dark blue jeans.

I'm a fan so far, I think I'll be ordering a few more straps as well, I like the black but doesn't work so hot with dark blue jeans.

The Blue and red strap from the Odyssey one is perfect for almost everything

Still no belt for me today....hopefully tomorrow

Well, mine was here waiting for me when I got back from Florida.

This is how cool this belt is. Michelle said, "Of all the things you've gotten from THP, this is by the far the best thing I've seen, it's really really nice"

I couldn't agree with her more, being my first NexBelt, I'm really impressed with every facet of it, and can't wait to wear it.

Well, mine was here waiting for me when I got back from Florida.

This is how cool this belt is. Michelle said, "Of all the things you've gotten from THP, this is by the far the best thing I've seen, it's really really nice"

I couldn't agree with her more, being my first NexBelt, I'm really impressed with every facet of it, and can't wait to wear it.

It is really well done. I'm impressed with the NexBelt quality, having never owned one, I didn't know what to expect.

High quality. For sure.

It is really well done. I'm impressed with the NexBelt quality, having never owned one, I didn't know what to expect.

High quality. For sure.
Same here War. It's my first experience with them. But hearing how excited JB was when he annouced they would be available, I jumped on it and honestly was tempering my excitement.

But then seeing their booth this week, I became more excited and when I opened it up today and,
I was blown away.

This will quickly become my favorite belt.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Wanna give a big thanks to Morgan. After a miscommunication on shipping address she got my belt to me super quickly

Thanks again! This thing is sexy!

Finally cut the strap on mine yesterday and put it on, love this belt it's freaking awesome

Cut the strap on mine this am. This is the coolest belt I have ever owned. Love the way it latches. Will be ordering some more of these. Hopefully they have one with a Frog or will do custom. Such an awesome belt and looks sharp!

I still need to buy a decent pair of scissors. I need to game this in Florida in 2 weeks and it's still uncut.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

Darn, how did I miss this? I need a couple of golf belts. I was doing some research and came across nexbelt; I hate standard belt holes where I am always in-between. And then google tells me about the THP nexbelt!

These look great btw!

Been rocking mine a lot at work. Been loving these nexbelts. Once you get the hang of them they are super simple, fast and awesome

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

Back