Trip to PGA Show 2010 in Orlando

LOL no you were great! Besides something tells me if anyone is going to be doing the babysitting it will end up being me. I am not a mother but I still have those maternal instincts (well kind of).

You're 3 posts away from 800. Congrats. If Dent wins you'll probably need a drink, and a leash. :laugh:

We were all wondering about that DD! hehehe

Dear THP,

I would like to thank the friendly staff and friends at THP for providing me with this great opportunity to travel to Orlando to relish in the glorious Florida sunshine while enjoying a fun filled week of golf heaven. I look forward to using some of my photography skills to help bring the 2010 PGA show back to everyone else here on our beloved THP forum. Again I would like to thank JB, GG, Hacker, and Amerolld for all the hard work they put in for THP in delivering such a quality place.

In my efforts I will try and represent THP well as DD did this past year at the PGA show.

Sincerly,
THE LUCKIEST GUY ON THP

Dear THP,

I would like to thank the friendly staff and friends at THP for providing me with this great opportunity to travel to Orlando to relish in the glorious Florida sunshine while enjoying a fun filled week of golf heaven. I look forward to using some of my photography skills to help bring the 2010 PGA show back to everyone else here on our beloved THP forum. Again I would like to thank JB, GG, Hacker, and Amerolld for all the hard work they put in for THP in delivering such a quality place.

In my efforts I will try and represent THP well as DD did this past year at the PGA show.

Sincerly,
THE LUCKIEST GUY ON THP

Was that the horse you just passed in your cart? :D

Was that the horse you just passed in your cart? :D

well no, I am pushing my cart with a bicycle, like the people who offer you rides leaving sporting events, thank you very much.

I have my eye on the prize and am focused!! lol
I mean making it to day 2 in my first two contests I'm bound to cash in sooner or later

well no, I am pushing my cart with a bicycle, like the people who offer you rides leaving sporting events, thank you very much.

I have my eye on the prize and am focused!! lol
I mean making it to day 2 in my first two contests I'm bound to cash in sooner or later

That's what I thought. I've been in the top 10 in every contest except for one, including a top 2, a top 5, and a top 3.

This contest is going to happen guys and girls. We will have complete rules up in a month or two.

This contest is going to happen guys and girls. We will have complete rules up in a month or two.

WHOOP!!!!!!

We are moving towards when we will announce something on this one soon. Details coming in a few weeks.

JEEZ THIS PLACE IS FANTASTIC! THIS SOUNDS LIKE IT'S GOING TO BE AN INCREDIBLE TIME!!! I CAN'T AMAGINE HOW MUCH FUN TO JUST BE THERE WOULD BE A DREAM TO A GOLF JUNKIE LIKE ME.

Tim

Ummmmm, I really need to win this trip. For some crazy reason, out of all the places I've been on this earth, I've never been to Florida! Its about time to take a trip!!!!!!

JEEZ THIS PLACE IS FANTASTIC! THIS SOUNDS LIKE IT'S GOING TO BE AN INCREDIBLE TIME!!! I CAN'T AMAGINE HOW MUCH FUN TO JUST BE THERE WOULD BE A DREAM TO A GOLF JUNKIE LIKE ME.

Tim

If you check out our coverage from last year you will see that it is a lot of stuff to cover as well as the THP hosted dinner with 25 or so from the industry.

Ummmmm, I really need to win this trip. For some crazy reason, out of all the places I've been on this earth, I've never been to Florida! Its about time to take a trip!!!!!!

Orlando is a beautiful place.

WOW JB, I could give up golf & just stay on this site & be happy :egyptian:

We will be announcing the details to this contest very soon. We want to make sure that the winner has the time to make time arrangements. (work, etc..)

Dear THP,

. . . In my efforts I will try and represent THP well as DD did this past year at the PGA show.

Sincerly,
THE LUCKIEST GUY ON THP

Please try to do a little better than that! hehehe

We will have some details coming up on this one very soon. Possibly as early as next week.

We are excited that one of our lucky forum members will join us this year at the show and the THP dinner.

Can't wait for the details on this one.

Back