oblongfungus

Reaction score
Handicap
Been a member of multiple golf forums over the past 10 years. I try to contribute when I can, but I am more of a smart $#@ than someone with knowledge of a golf swing or kick point or spin rate. I have always had the screen name "Keith" on every forum I have been on, but it was already in use here. At first I thought, cool, I'm already registered, but alas, there is another. I ended up using a name from an old fantasy football team I had, BidBadBoneDaddy'sRoadKillSandwich, but I shortened it a bit.

Bout me? Just a dude who plays as much as he can. I shoot anywhere from 80-100. I have been mid 80 guys lately, so I am waiting for the wheels to fall off sometime soon.

I live in the Seattle area, am married and have 3 kids ages 22, 17 and 15. I am very lucky to have a wife who loves golf as much as I do and we get out quite a bit in the summer.

I recognize a few of the names here and am looking forward to "meeting" the rest of ya.

Catch ya later,
Keith

:welcome:

:welcome:

I think you will fit in well here. Welcome to THP.

JB - I can guarantee that BBBD (Keith) is definitely going to fit in.

We're not going to call you "Daddy" no matter what - just want to make that clear.

welcome!

We don't like smart a$$es around here.....oh wait, we're ALL smart a$$es around here, that's more like it. Welcome!!!!

Welcome to THP Keith.

(No all-Kim LPGA contest entries here! hehehe)

Welcome BBBD! Although we're both in the the Great Pacific Northwest, I rarely play in Washington. I'll be playing in our company scramble at Lewis River GC - you ever play there? I love that course!

Welcome, BBBD. We're all angels here, by the way. No acting up at all. :angel:

Welcome Keith, BBBD.

wassup man :welcome:

this is the home of the :golf:

I can see the logo now:

THE HACKERS PARADISE
Home of the Golfing Banana
They'll be knocking down the door for that one!

Back