2016 March Madness Bracket Challenge (ESPN) and Tournament Thread

I'm in. Just need to fill out my bracket.

All done. Let's go 'Nova!

I'll get in. I know less about the ladies than I do about the men so I will probably win.

Just pick UCONN and you are good to go.

Entered! :)

I'm in, too. All Big 12 Final Four!

Thanks...Bracket created and I'm sure it'll be blown up by Friday night :)

Signed up and I am in.. Probably jinxed the winner of my bracket, but it wasn't Duke so I am happy. :)

Last edited:
I'm in again.

In.... Oklahoma to win the whole thing...

Im in!!

In..thanks Smalls

Not much longer to get a bracket in!

There are only 40 people in this thing, Get your THP buddies in!

Just got mine in!

1 hr & picks are locked.. Hope everyone is in

Looks like I'm the only one that has Oklahoma winning it all...
Geaux Sooners...

Dax

Well it looks like I am a day late and an entry short. Good luck everyone in the bracket.

Duke had better pick it up or they will take an early exit again.

I'll be bummed if Duke loses today, but it won't wreck my bracket like Iowa State did in the third game of the tourney last year.

Only halfway through the first day and I'm already in 2nd to last place :banghead: So much for the Iona upset and my hatred of UConn cost me

Well it looks like I am a day late and an entry short. Good luck everyone in the bracket.

Duke had better pick it up or they will take an early exit again.
I honestly knew they would give Duke a good run for the money. they are the type of team that can really create problems for you if you haven't played anyone that plays at that pace and shoots that many threes. I noticed there was a huge foul dispairty. I only saw glimpses of the game, I assume that was when Duke took it inside and UNCW had no one to match up and ended up fouling.

Of course being on the cynical side, one could also note the game was in an ACC Arena probably with ACC refs :D

Well my bracket has a blemish. Knew Iona was going to be a long shot.

Picked Yale over Baylor. Currently looking like a good choice for the 12 v 5 upset.

Picked Yale over Baylor. Currently looking like a good choice for the 12 v 5 upset.

Down to 2 now.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I know better than pick Baylor

Great finish here.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Back