Greggdrews ?

Choppstixxx
o'carroll (maybe)
Krispyk
Jimmy 90210 maybe
Maddog maybe
Plin

Here is an updated list, let me know if I forgot someone

With Fridays course set, do you guys have ideas for Saturday?

Here's a sneak peak of what it's like there when it's hella windy!
If it's that windy again, Paul better get a haircut before then or wear a ponytail...haircut :)

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Moose vs Marty... I like this a lot

The King approves of this
Marty doesn't approve of fisticuffs so it might be a little one-sided, especially if I'm losing :)

still hoping to make one of the days, Friday may be the best for me so far

Im still in for Friday but I cant make it on Sat.

Looks like the list is pretty set, but we should maybe wait till Monday to make tee time?

Cool!
What set of tees are you usually playing? Are Blues at 6200 yards OK for you?

White or blue are fine with me, I would not want to play from longer than that

I think that is what we played last year but if we played whites it was plenty long enough from them for me.

Just looked at the website for Ravenwood and it jogged my memory about us complaining why don't all courses use the same color tees.
There were no whites and we did play the blues. Next is Silver which are probably senior tees and is only 5600 yards.
So Blue it is, 6190 yards (69.6/126). Go ahead and update that callout thread, Marty.

Keep in mind that with the early season, they will more than likely move the tees, so the yardages won't necessary be the same as the card.

Sent from my ONE A2005 using Tapatalk

I've only played there once and I don't remember any of it. Pete was in my foursome and was distracting me with that sexy ball flight :)

Longest drive of my life on that downhill par 5. Then the tip of my shaft broke a week later. #sadface

I've been in Florida and missed all this conversation about a gathering. What are the final details?

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

I've been in Florida and missed all this conversation about a gathering. What are the final details?

Ravenwood Friday mid afternoon, Saturday TBD.

I was wondering where you were, Matt. Friday round at Ravenwood and a Saturday round TBD. A bigger group on Friday I think.

I was thinking 12:30 ish

That's what I was thinking.

"Midafternoon: the part of the afternoon centering approximately on three o'clock; the period approximately halfway between noon and sunset."

That's what I was thinking.

"Midafternoon: the part of the afternoon centering approximately on three o'clock; the period approximately halfway between noon and sunset."

With the Canadian to US exchange rate it's the same time I think.

I may be interested in Friday but the weather is so unpredictable.

I may be interested in Friday but the weather is so unpredictable.

I hope Saturday's forecast changes.

Hey Plin did you call them for the $39 rate for Ravenwood? The site is now showing $39 walk, $49w/cart on Fri-Sun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back