#CHALLENGE! #payitforeward 2016 edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't say enough about the generosity of Santa Kang.
Look forward to teeing it up again once the snow melts.

Congrats to all the winners. Some pretty amazing prizes won! Great job Kang and to all those that donated!

Great video Kang! I think cbaker2882 is now a spambot so should be excluded from the drawing. Just kidding, Colin is a great dude and am I glad he will be receiving those awesome sticks!

:highfive::highfive::highfive: To Kang

haha, that was good. makes more sense now haha
Hahaha who is leishman something something? I know he changed his name and I got confused lol

Kang, you are a freakin ROCK STAR STUD with a HUGE HEART! I'm glad I know you man and thanks for what you do here. Congrats to all of the winners!

JM

Hahaha who is leishman something something? I know he changed his name and I got confused lol

ahhh, yea that was TBaker. I can see how that could get confusing haha

Great video, Kang! You are the kind of generous I want to be when I grow up. :highfive:

Thats a very generous thing for you to do Kang and all the other guys that donated, you guys are awesome. Sorry i couldnt enter but their is now more THP members and some guys with some great gifts.

Nice video Kang!

That's such awesome stuff Kang well done buddy

Congrats everyone!

Great job Kang!!

Well done Kang, well done!!

This turned outg to be a big shaft day for Fuppy.

well done Kang. Great stuff!

Congrats to the winners..THPers and awesome animals.

Kang is

The myth, the legend and a great THPer Kang does it again. Well done and your generosity supersedes itself buddy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This turned outg to be a big shaft day for Fuppy.

well done Kang. Great stuff!

It's getting tipped and put into my 816 fairway as soon as it arrives.

Well done Kang.

Thank you Kang! Your generosity is amazing and the forum is lucky to have you. I hope to tee it up with you again and next time the rounds on me.

Looking forward to trying out the 816. Haven't decided what I'm going to pair it with yet, but I have few options.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back