Bridgestone VIP Contest Winner

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
A while back we announced an amazing contest that THP was going to do in collaboration with Bridgestone Golf. Bridgestone wanted to give away a FULL VIP experience to a great tour event. Complete with VIP Passes, Tickets to the event, Hotel Stay, and Travel Money Via THP.

We asked people to write in 50 words or less why Bridgestone was the King of Golf balls. We got THOUSANDS of entries submitted and a panel of judges narrowed it down to 5 finalists and opened the voting. In the end only one was chosen as the WINNER of this spectacular prize. We are honored that the winner was also part of our forum as this was a contest opened to everybody and it was not GG or myself that picked the winner.

Congratulations to Osahar for his winning entry.

Bridgestone doesn't need a huge marketing budget to prove that they are the "king of golfballs". They prove it by bringing the technology to people across the country and through ball-fitting, showing them why Bridgestone outperforms any other golf ball manufacturer.

For those wondering he was the only forum member in the top five finalists. We want to thank everybody that participated and also thank Bridgestone for this amazing event that we were privileged and honored to be a part of. Someone from our very forum is headed to the VIP Section and we hope they have a blast. Thank you.

:clapp::clapp::clapp::clapp:

Congrats Oshahar! Sweet prize!

Wow, that's better than the UPro. Good on ya, Osahar!

Fanatastic prize! So is there an alternate list in case O can't go? lol :alien2:

• Admin
Im thinking the way emails were flying in from people voting, there were a couple of people that wanted to win this thing...Congrats to Osahar. We had no idea a forum member would even make the top 5 and to have one win is something special.

Wow, I'm so jelous. Great job Osahar, have fun!!!

Thats awesome Osahar.

Wow...just wow. I'm still in shock over this one. Just seeing mine picked for the top 5 surprised me. I've never won anything like this before. :clap:

Thank you to everyone who cast a vote for my entry! And a huge thank you to Bridgestone and THP for having the contest!

You have two passes...Pick me pick me...hehe

:sad: I hope it rains all weekend. :clown: Just kidding. Congrats on your win. If something comes up and you can't make I'm just down the road and could fill in for you. :laugh:

:sad: I hope it rains all weekend. :clown: Just kidding. Congrats on your win. If something comes up and you can't make I'm just down the road and could fill in for you. :laugh:

He has two tickets....Maybe he will take you:confused2:

Fabulous win, Osahar, and well deserved.

Huge kudos to Bridgestone for this one.

Congrats! That is awesome! I hope you have a great time!

Congrats Osahar!!!! What an experience that will be.

Osahar, great job! Congratulations. :smile: You're a lucky, lucky guy!

LUCKY MAN, I don't know what you stepped in but boy its been going good for you on this site! Thats two wins in less then a month! CONGRATS!

Awesome man! That is great! Have a blast for all us!

Osahar has been in contact with Bridgestone today getting the trip all set up and this is turning into a dream PGA Tour weekend. They are sending him apparel to wear while there, he will have a custom ball fitting, and access to the grand experience (open bar) at the Firestone clubhouse.

We hope he has the time of his life.

Just had a long talk with bstonerjk on the phone about the trip. The more I find out, the more excited I'm getting. My fiance isn't a fan of golf at all, so I'm taking my best friend. Neither of us have ever been to a Pro golf event before.

The hotel is set for Weds - Sat nights, with shuttle service to/from the event. VIP access means entry to the tournament through a different location, access to the VIP areas in the clubhouse, tents, and grandstand. Bridgestone is setting up welcome packets for our arrival that will include a shirt or two it sounds like. They'll have the ball fittings taking place near the equipment tent, so I'll finally be able to get one finished!

All in all, this is going to be an incredible experience. I'll be ruined for any future tournaments, as they'll never compare to this experience.

Back