What are you building? (Club style)

DG Pro X100's into W/S F5 irons.

I had a ch shaft installed. Required some bending
awesome thanks. I couldn't find a straight answer anywhere online.

awesome thanks. I couldn't find a straight answer anywhere online.
The 1w has half shaft offset so the spud that's poking out of the head tilts forward, so it would only accommodate a single bend shaft without modification. Once the spud is bent straight up then you can install ch or double bend

Just did my first shaft swap! Switched the KBS Hi-Revs from my VR Pro wedges into the new Engage wedges. Heat gun worked perfectly to remove the heads, everything else went smooth as well, just need to turn the ferrules down a bit and I'll be good to go!

Waiting on some ferrules and then a 60* pm grind will get a Matrix Program 130.

Just thought id show a couple of photos while building my apex pro's.

Safety first! Great to see the right gloves being used buddy!

yeah they were great. It was nice not to burn my hand through the gloves while taking the heads off.

A set of Callaway Apex Muscle Backs. I had a 6i and finally found a great price on CPO for the 5i, 7i, 8i, 9i and PW.

Going with Project X 6.5 rifle shafts in satin, blue/black New Decade MCC mid sized grips and black Furrels with a silver stripe.

acbcc9366da5e62ee1f0b14890997c96.jpg

05fc62f18ba6519b6fa6aa8b959aec41.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just put a tip for my G30 on a Miyazaki Kusala Black. Im hoping to get a little more distance than with the current TFC shaft.

Recoil protos and steelfibers! Graphite time!

Should be fun. Building out the recoil protos with the XR Pro heads for my dad to try out, and the SteelFibers are going to try and take on the Tour V 110's but I doubt they have much of a shot.

Tomorrow will be glue day. Spent enough time down there for one night.

Oh we need t set you up with work space dude. Suit cases won't cut it
Technically the suitcases are to block ping pong balls...but that's for another thread! Lol

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

Technically the suitcases are to block ping pong balls...but that's for another thread! Lol

That's important

Oh we need t set you up with work space dude. Suit cases won't cut it

Door is always open my friend! I've got some sissy computer hands that could offer marginal help along the way too hahahaha!

I will say, I was not the one to get a blister tonight. Apparently pharmacist don't create callouses while counting drugs.

I've got about the same amount of work to do myself. Might have to drive in this weekend when its warmer out.

Door is always open my friend! I've got some sissy computer hands that could offer marginal help along the way too hahahaha!

I will say, I was not the one to get a blister tonight. Apparently pharmacist don't create callouses while counting drugs.
Thought about calling off today and rest my thumb for golf this weekend...

I've got about the same amount of work to do myself. Might have to drive in this weekend when its warmer out.

Bring it on.

Thought about calling off today and rest my thumb for golf this weekend...

hahahaha, we both know you wouldn't... And if you do come back over. We've got some gluing to do.

Bring it on.

hahahaha, we both know you wouldn't... And if you do come back over. We've got some gluing to do.
I wish I could. I forgot I have to work Saturday. boo!

Back