The Next Driver You Demo

M1 and GBB. Played GBB a bit last year and want it back in my bag again.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

M1/M2 and G/G LST are high on my list right now. I can get fitted anytime by my instructor with different shafts for the Ping drivers and should have options for TM soon.

Based on the the Club Clash feedback, I want to try them all! But that's not very realistic. XR16/Pro is one I also want to hit before I make any decisions.

Callaway Demo Day at our course in a couple weeks, so definitely will try the XR16 then. Most likely won't demo anything before that. Only other thing on the radar is possibly JGR and Cobra Max after hearing about them this past weekend.

New Nike offerings. No current interest, but playing an awesome course Saturday where they are having
a nike demo day.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

When I got my M2, it was head to head against the XR16. It was a little later in the fitting session when I hit it. Would love to give it another go. Have a feeling I will soon.

M1, JGR and the new Nike offerings

JGR & Srixon Z355 if I could find them anywhere up here to swing.

Cobra F6 and XR16 of the ones that are readily available.

For me it will be the Bridgestone JGR. Can't wait to put a swing on it.

Really want to get my hands on the XR16/XR16 pro outside to demo. I've hit them in simulators, but I hate using that as the basis for anything. Seeing pretty much everyone get the results they did at club clash with them makes them extremely intriguing to me.

Going to look at a few a little more.
M2, XR16 pro, JGR, 355.
I saw really good things from 3 of the 4 on the course at Club Clash, didn't get to hit the XR on the course. Would like to be able to see a repeat of what I saw from each.

I can't see any reason to move on from my current setup, but if I did demo something else it would be between the King LTD & the Srixon 355

One of the interesting things being only an observer at the THP Event Club Clash, was what golfers gravitate towards. So my question to THPers is what is the next driver you plan to demo?
The next release of W/S and Cobra models. I was excited to read that people were really enjoying the Cobra F6 line and I have no intention of pulling it out of the bag any time soon. Not sure why I continually gravitate towards the underdogs of the golf business, but I have no problem showering love onto them because they totally deserve it.

XR16 pro then directly over to the F6+.

JGR & Srixon Z355 if I could find them anywhere up here to swing.

Cobra F6 and XR16 of the ones that are readily available.

4 solid drivers. All performed well on the course as well as the range

Happy with my current setup, but would like to try the XR16 or the 915D2

Haha I actually still enjoy my "old" R-11 but when I get ready I'll try the M1 or the XR16. Those will probably be old models by the time I'm ready to buy a new driver. LOL

Ping G and the Taylormade M1 are the two on my radar at the moment.

Right now I want to demo XR16, King Ltd. and F6.

Honestly no plans until next years clubs are released. Loving my DBD. Would like to try a HZRDUS in it tho.

Only the M1/M2 for me.

I will test the new Cobra drivers, only based on that our local pro at my home course will get some demo clubs and have offered me to test them on the course and range

X16 for sure. It is too hard to find some of the other offerings from Mizuno, B-Stone and Wilson to give it much thought.

XR 16 and the Sub-Zero version of it.

Whatever it is, I hope it's at a fitting center with lots of shaft options.

So far I've been trying whatever I can, whenever I can find it locally. I'm definitely intrigued by the XR16, and have had a chance to hit that a couple of times. I don't think the stock shaft is necessarily a good match for me though.

In any case, I just picked up a new driver in the offseason (along with another shaft option) and early results seem quite promising.

Generally speaking, I'm pretty open to trying clubs from a variety of manufacturers. If I was at club clash I probably would've at least started with the Callaway and Bridgestone offerings.

Back