Status
Not open for further replies.
What a perfect day today was.
Great golf with THPers, great weather, great course, great food (and drink).

What a perfect day today was.
Great golf with THPers, great weather, great course, great food (and drink).

It was a blast out there. Glad to get to tee it up with you again. We need to make that happen more often.

This week is a happy.

Thanks to working our girls HS tournament tomorrow I'm 2 days of work between me and Hammock Beach.

This week is a happy.

Thanks to working our girls HS tournament tomorrow I'm 2 days of work between me and Hammock Beach.
Awwwww yeahhhhhhhh

I'm in a good mood. I had a great day yesterday. Watch Return of the Jedi with my son this morning. I'm happy, generally speaking.

Finished tallying up my OT for last week and it's enough to cover more than half of the air fare for vacation so I'm extremely happy about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got to play golf today and got to play it with clubs fit for me from some of the best in the world. And got to look at the beautiful Grandaddy logo for the whole round. How can I not be happy after that?

Nine years married to Jacqui today. So glad I got on American Singles 12 years ago. (We met on that site sometime in April of 2005)

Nine years married to Jacqui today. So glad I got on American Singles 12 years ago. (We met on that site sometime in April of 2005)
Happy Anniversary!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Happy Anniversary to you both

Congrats and Happy Anniversary!

Deck disassembles on Thursday. Deck completely rebuilt on Sunday. Aside from the cold weather and snow, today was a very productive day!

Deck disassembles on Thursday. Deck completely rebuilt on Sunday. Aside from the cold weather and snow, today was a very productive day!

Pics or it didn't happen

5e41c40886d30f16d7c1a456d59750cf.jpg

8b557106bdaadc1482b49141991d60f4.jpg

5a05eef106463c128a53ef38d2e68f43.jpg

Got the new larger IPad today, 256 Gigabytes. Spent most of the evening setting it up and learning all the new features! It was fun!

What a week coming to THP.
#TheCup Signups, which will be a legendary event. And I mean legendary.
1st contest winner for The Grandaddy coming up.
Two Contest winners announced.
Baller Status kicking off again for April.
A cool contest coming up
And oh yeah, it concludes with ****ing THP Club Clash.

Gawd 2016 is just so much fun.

What a major improvement. Nice.

Thanks! The original deck we redid boards/railings 7 years ago (non-treated because we were cheap), and it was rotting away to nothing.

Too bad it snowed last night, was hoping to have a beer on the deck tonight!

ClubClash

Soon.

A little birdie me told me a THPer is coming to town and a #THPCallOut might be in order.

A little birdie me told me a THPer is coming to town and a #THPCallOut might be in order.

I want to Arizona at some point.... But I'm hitting your clubs off the desert, not mine.

I want to Arizona at some point.... But I'm hitting your clubs off the desert, not mine.

Be a Canadan, not a Cantadan.

Congratulations Smalls!

Just got the notification the favorite golf course is opening Wednesday. Time to play some golf!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back