2016 THP Fantasy Golf - Open For Signups

Had Lowry in the lineup the took him out tues

After the first day, my picks aren't looking to good. Hopefully some of my players can make a run tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My 8 are looking decent after day 1. All within 8 shots of the top. If Day hadn't imploded in the home stretch, I would have 3 in top 10.

Lowry, Garcia, Willett, Wood and Day are my top performers after day 1

I had a rough first day. None of my 10 guys were under par.

5 in top 21 including Spieth, Willett, and Westy. MUCH MUCH More golf to be played though.

Ugh rough day, 2 of my supposed horses laid a big fat egg yesterday. Definitely wasn't expecting an 80 from Fowler.

So, so with my picks on day 1. Had a few that had issues late in the day that had been looking good.

5 E or better. 73, 73, 75, 76, 80

9/10 made the cut

I have 1 and 2 at the moment but not sure how the others went.

I will have 9 of my 10 players make the cut. Sadly one of them is Bryson. I forgot he couldn't win any money so basically I have 8 players playing the weekend.

I've got 5 playing the weekend. Bye bye top 10.

I had 7/10 make it cut. My team definitely did better today then they did yesterday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like 6 of 8 will make the cut. Wasted pick on Phil then Sullivan.

7 of 10 for me

All 10 made the cut....ranging from 1st to 45th.

I had 7 out of 10 make the cut. At the moment 1,2,8,8,14,35,47, hopefully they all do even better over the weekend.

I've got 5 of 7, hoping McIlroy pulls it out on the weekend.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

5 of 8 here, with Willett in the best position at the moment. I'm just hoping some of my picks catch fire over the weekend.

7 of 8 playing the weekend with T33 being my worst. Had all 8 until Leishman had a meltdown on 18.

I had all 9 of my picks make the cut! Good luck everyone!

I had 6 of 7 make the cut, my highest is JB Holmes at 15, not going to be the best of weeks for me.

I had 5 make the cut, with the Duck being the highest placed. Thanks Rickie and Phil for rewarding my faith in your game

Back