Ian Poulter - THE OUTFIT

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
THP got a sneak preview about this a few months back and here it is. THE OUTFIT that Ian Poulter will be putting out at The Open.

Thoughts?

591954789_uUSui-L.jpg

:sick: I would think the same if Tiger, or anyone else wore a shirt that was the flag.

I'm iffy on the pants though.

Personally I have never been a fan of wearing clothing that is representative of your countries’ flag.

• Admin
I love those pants.

He will be remembered for what he wears rather than his golf.

• Admin
Not according to a few of our "experts"...hehe

that is vile.....the trousers are almost ok...if you like funky stuff.

Here in britain everybody seems to think the only way to be [atriotic is to wear your flag. It looks horrific! The trouser have the colours...surely that is enough.

• Admin
The more I look at it, the more I like it.

gotta do what you gotta do i guess...but if he wins he can wear whatever he wants

Pants are slick but the the top is overkill! Wow, there is something to be said for being bold and stylish, but there is also something to be said for subtlety.

... and the visor?

If I was ever caught dressing like that...I'd have someone to put a bullet through my head.

If I was ever caught dressing like that...I'd have someone to put a bullet through my head.

OMG, that is a little harsh. I guess you will not be entering any IPD contests that we have then.:confused2:

OMG, that is a little harsh. I guess you will not be entering any IPD contests that we have then.:confused2:

haha...I'm just not the kind of guy that wears that stuff. Basic plaid stuff is fine (omg, I just spelled fine like "phine"..), but that is a little over the top. I like some of the IPD stuff, but others not so much.

The shirt is definitely overkill.

The pants are ok - but they remind me of a pair of flannel pants I once had that I wore around the house...:bulgy-eyes:

Poulter is awesome!

I like the trousers but don't like the top.

I can't help thinking he should be spending more time on the practice ground than dreaming up strange outfits though.

He seems to think he is better than his results show.

I dont know about that, he has played as good as just about anybody this year.

Back