Secret Santa Gifts 2015

Wow!! Jimmy what incredible gifts. obviously your SS knows what a logo of us do, just how awsome of guy you are and I'm sure Amanda is as well.

I'm at a loss for words. I honestly don't know what to say. Whoever you are Secret Santa. THANK YOU. I can't say how much I appreciate this gift. The generosity of this place is amazing.

ec5b45b6f6b75d05542b873a071815db.jpg
WOW! What incredible gifts Jimmy! SS ftw yet again!

I'm at a loss for words. I honestly don't know what to say. Whoever you are Secret Santa. THANK YOU. I can't say how much I appreciate this gift. The generosity of this place is amazing.

ec5b45b6f6b75d05542b873a071815db.jpg

I also have to say thank you to whomever Jimmy's Secret Santa was for sneaking in a gift card for me. You really are extremely generous and all of you guys & girls on this site never cease to amaze me with your kindness. All of you are like one giant family and it's amazing to see and be a small part of! Thank you again and Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays!

I also have to say thank you to whomever Jimmy's Secret Santa was for sneaking in a gift card for me. You really are extremely generous and all of you guys & girls on this site never cease to amaze me with your kindness. All of you are like one giant family and it's amazing to see and be a small part of! Thank you again and Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays!
You are just as much part of this family as Jimmy! :)

I love this stuff! Simply awesome

Wow the SS have truly gone above and beyond this year! And Jimmy sharp looking watch there man!

This has just become better and better each year, I know he doesn't check in often but I want to give a shout out to Perry (pmoa) for starting this gifting idea 4 years ago. I hope he will stop in and see how awesome it has become.

THP SS knocked it out of multiple parks this year!!!

The amazing gifts just keep rolling in. Each year this gets better and better. Well done to all the Secret Santa's out there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A huge thank you goes out to my secret santa. I am truly blown away by the perfect gifts and generosity my Secret Santa showed

THP Tumbler
Taylor Made Hat
Callaway ball markers
2 THP pure grips
A Package of Golf Club Brushes and
2 pairs of Dwayne Wade Stance socks

Now that is a haul!! Those Stance socks are noice!

It's really is outstanding someone included the wife of SS recipient and a gift for the son of another. Truly awesome stuff !

Jimmy's secret Santa killed it.

this year has been awesome and not surprised at how great THPers are.

Now that is a haul!! Those Stance socks are noice!

I love them. My SS did work. Everything will be used

Knocking it out of the park!!!

Some more great stuff today. Good job Santas!

My freakin goodness. Just getting home this evening and noticed a package at the door. YAY!

Absolutely floored by my secret Santa. A very personal note that I'll treasure and keep on my shelf for years, and some pretty incredible thoughtfulness and personalization. I'm speechless. Humbled.. And why the heck did the wife dust before I get home, gosh...

7e876dc810268bcbfd721d90267d948c.jpg

More awesomeness right there.

Awesome towel man

My freakin goodness. Just getting home this evening and noticed a package at the door. YAY!

Absolutely floored by my secret Santa. A very personal note that I'll treasure and keep on my shelf for years, and some pretty incredible thoughtfulness and personalization. I'm speechless. Humbled.. And why the heck did the wife dust before I get home, gosh...

7e876dc810268bcbfd721d90267d948c.jpg

Nice going SS's!!!!

That is an awesome haul there Wardy! Nicely done SS. Everyone did a killer job this year. So awesome to see everything.

Love that package Wardy.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Very nice Wardy!

Very nice Wardy, The personalization is fantastic .

Back