I Won Now You Win - Driver Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hell yeah, Ron! Awesome gesture! Somebody is going to get one heck of a driver!

paging @afwcardinal ....
You called.
Just got back from hitting this at Golfsmith.

Ron .... you rock! I'll throw my name in the hat.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Lightningbolt44, count me as interested. Heck, I'll even fly up there to pick it up and then tee it up with you.

Last edited:
Wow dude that's awesome of you!! Incredibly generous. I want in! Been wanting to smack the m1

Great gesture.

not an entry

Last edited:
Awesome thanks buddy!!! I would like to be entered.

Congrats on the win! What a classy gesture on your part. I would love to have a shot at winning.

Ron, you are my hero! I wouldn't mind a little Bolt dirt either.

I Won Now You Win - Driver Edition

I want in! I would love to win this driver! Thanks for the opportunity LB!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Congratulations on the win at Club Clash and thanks for the truly amazing generosity.

I want in on this please.

Please throw my name in the hat sir. Classy, classy gesture and glad you found something even better for your game.

Awesome gesture Ron!

This is awesome Ron great gesture

Super classy Ron and extremely generous. If I were to put in to try and win in order to give to my Brother would that be ok? If that's ok put me in, if not then keep me out.

Amazing gesture! That's a bit too much club for me, so I won't be entering and I'll just say good luck to all those that DO enter!

I would love to be considered! An amazing gesture, but that's what I've come to expect from THPers!

Not an entry, I just wanted to say that is an awesome gesture! Exactly what THP is all about!

This is so awesome! I am in Ron. Classy move dude!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Would love it. Since I don't own a driver yet, and it would match up well to my M2 irons. Thanks for the opportunity.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Ron, you are awesome!

this is not an entry

Awesome gesture. Count me in. I'll definitely Pay It Forward if I win.

Awesome gesture. Count me in. I'll definitely Pay It Forward if I win.

My sentiments exactly...I'm in, and my first thought was to pay it forward with my D2...I love this site, what a bunch of great guys!!!!

Awesome gesture.... And the Driver that I hit the best at club clash, absolutely I want in on this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back