British Open Contest Sponsored By Nike Golf

I'm in! Thanks for the Contest!

Emailed my picks. Thanks for having a neat contest!

We got yours bonkn. We do these for just about every major.

Just a reminder since people seem to be forgetting this crucial part....Please make sure to include your tie breaker in your entries. Thanks and good luck to everyone!!!

I forgot the tie breaker. To be honest, I read the first post, and understood it to mean that the tie breaker would be determined on who picked a player closest to the winning score (or something). I didn't understand I had to PICK the winning score. Then I didn't read the whole thread, since it's usually trash talking.

Lame excuses, I know, I'm just wondering if anyone else came was thinking what I was. But I see you edited it...that should work. :smile:

It was not edited Julie, just made larger since everybody was forgetting it.

Mine's in. Plus the score!

I liked that you highlighted it Smallie. The writers of the site will have their predictions in an article up tomorrow.

I'm in with my 4 man team.

I forgot the tie breaker. To be honest, I read the first post, and understood it to mean that the tie breaker would be determined on who picked a player closest to the winning score (or something). I didn't understand I had to PICK the winning score. Then I didn't read the whole thread, since it's usually trash talking.

Lame excuses, I know, I'm just wondering if anyone else came was thinking what I was. But I see you edited it...that should work. :smile:

Could be worse, Honey. I read too fast and somehow thought I had to add an additional person to the team as a tiebreaker. That one really confused JB.

Especially since your tie breaker player is not playing...hehe.

Lots of participants so far. Keep them coming. MSRP on these outfits is close to $500.

I gave JB the score for my whole team as a tiebreaker. I'm glad it wasn't just me who misunderstood.

I'm in. Was I supposed to pick two nike players, regardless of whether it's a 4 or 5 man team?

Mark Calcavechia
David Duval
KJ Choi
Adam Scott
Ian Poulter

I dont know Bogey, those are awful bold

Mark Who? :laugh:
David is kinda washed up but could be a dark horse
KJ is a good pick, but hasnt won since Tigers Tourney (07?)
Adam is also a good pick, but is a head case
Ian is solid pick

OFvar - I'm curious - If Misty was online, would you be brave enough to say that?

OFvar - I'm curious - If Misty was online in the same room as you, would you be brave enough to say that?

FIFY .

I'm in. Was I supposed to pick two nike players, regardless of whether it's a 4 or 5 man team?

Yes. It kinda looked like if you took Tiger, you had to make your whole team, Nike players!

To enter simply pick your team of 5 players containing 2 Nike players (4 players if you select Mr. Woods)

When it SHOULD have said, "To enter simply pick your team of 5 players (4 players if you select Mr. Woods) containing 2 Nike players." (Actually that sounds weird too!) hehehehe

JB did you get my entry? I think my pm might have messed up.

We did receive it. I am going to say this again guys (not directed at Hog). Please read the rules of the contest and supply the tie break of the WINNER"S TOTAL SCORE. We got over 300 entries to this contest last night and less than 40 of them read the rules

I'm rolling with:

Tiger
Ian Poulter
Paul Casey
Paddy Harrington

Good luck everyone! And thank you to those who did not include the final score and increased the chances of winning to those who did!!! :banana:

Mark Who? :laugh:
David is kinda washed up but could be a dark horse
KJ is a good pick, but hasnt won since Tigers Tourney (07?)
Ian is solid pick

I guess I'm just a bold kind of guy. :rolleyes: :laugh:

haha ya those are the best picks sometimes

i went with tiger
kenny
casey and
david toms

tiger might make or break me though :banghead:

Last edited:

Harry - I already know the answer to that so I didn't need to ask.

Misty :female-fighter:

OFvar :chicken:

OFvar! You're breaking my heart!!!! Diane, thanks for the support!!!! You know I'd go down swinging defending AS. I've got a little bit of crazy cowgirl in me :D

OF COURSE, Adam is going to be in my 5 (or 4) picks! Ya'll don't be hatin' when I have a slick new rain suit!!!! For my contest winner's thread picture, I might find a big poster cut out of Adam and put the rain suit on him!!!

Back