Show your new clubs thread

Nice putter, Harry! Did you play her on the course yet.

I am going to sell the Never Compromise. She was not magic and I did not love the feel.

I just got a Heavy Putter on clearance at Golf Galaxy today. I have a problem.
:bulgy-eyes:
You'll like the Heavy Putter, did it make all the putts at Golf Galaxy?:D

Nice putter, Harry! Did you play her on the course yet.

I am going to sell the Never Compromise. She was not magic and I did not love the feel.

I just got a Heavy Putter on clearance at Golf Galaxy today. I have a problem.
:bulgy-eyes:

Don't worry Koko ..... i've been through 2 putters this season already and now I'm very tempted to get a seemore FGP. Hope you like the heavy putter!

You'll like the Heavy Putter, did it make all the putts at Golf Galaxy?:D

Yup. Must be those tracks to the hole...

My husband said he will not carry my bag to the range with the Heavy Putter. He says it weighs as much as a set of irons! :shock:

I must say she was 50% off clearance. $199 putter on clearance for $149.99, then 50% off. Too hard to resist at that price!

Last edited:
My husband said he will not carry my bag to the range with the Heavy Putter. He says it weighs as much as a set of irons! :shock:

LMAO, I get those jokes all the time too. I haven't taken the Heavy out of my bag yet and probably wouldn't even have bought a new putter but it was for a charity. I'm going to give the Odyssey a run and see how it turns out.

oh wow i got that email about 50% off on golf galaxy clearance stuff. A heavy for 75 is a steal, i really wanna get one! But golf galaxy is 60 miles away, so how long does this 50% off thing last?

Was it the midweight series or the regular series koko?

I was looking at getting one of those when I was there last week, great price, but they only had the mallet version in left handed. Just from hitting that, though, I think they idea works. Without thinking, I noticed that my stroke was so consistent and solid.

Eh, for $26 it's not horrible if you don't like it at least. :golf:

Eh, for $26 it's not horrible if you don't like it at least. :golf:

Yeah..I am going on a hunch here... I can smoke his bigger brother (Sumo2-3W) so I figured I would give it a shot...
And yes...I read the Club Ho Article.. lol

Why is it that every time I see this thread get posted in, I expect to see a new club of scooter's somewhere in the new posts? hehehe

replaced the Mizu's

replaced the Mizu's

Got the first of my acquisitions in the mail today...Cant wait to hit them.
The 58* is being drop shipped....

P1090589_DCE.jpg

P1090590_DCE.jpg

P1090593_DCE.jpg

Nice bama. Let us know how they do.

Why is it that every time I see this thread get posted in, I expect to see a new club of scooter's somewhere in the new posts? hehehe
Mwwwwhhhhaaaaaaa!:clapp::clapp::clapp::clapp::clapp::clapp:

nice clubs bama...im trying to do something like that as well!

those are somewhat awkward degrees though, unless you have a 46* PW

Aren't most PW's these days 45° or 46°?

nice clubs bama...im trying to do something like that as well!

those are somewhat awkward degrees though, unless you have a 46* PW

Good eye Watson...Being an engineer, the numbers HAVE to match (or be close)

Current club makeup
Ping G5 Irons

3H----20.0° (Sumo²)
4H----23.0° (Sumo²)
5I-----27.0°
6I-----30.5°
7I-----34.0°
8I-----38.0°
9I-----42.0°
PW----46.0°
GW----50.0° (Vokey SM)
SW----54.0° (Vokey SM)
LW----58.0° (Vokey SM)

You don't see, because you have sigs turned off, that I have two PW's in my bag! (A 46° Nickent and a 50° Goldwin) The Goldwin is from my old set which included a 46° 10-iron. (And I knew it was yes! hehe)

dang...after looking at those pics of the new Vokey's I really dont want to get them dirty..
I really love that Satin finish...lol

Couple thing came while I was on the course yesterday.

IMG_0846Medium.jpg

IMG_0844Medium.jpg

IMG_0849Medium.jpg

IMG_0850Medium.jpg

IMG_0851Medium.jpg

IMG_0853Medium.jpg

Back