Hello .

2057671-500x500.jpg

Let's show some twitter love for @hackersparadise by doing the whole #ff (followfriday) gig. Here's what I posted, feel free to copy & paste

#ff @hackersparadise <- GREAT Golf forum and most definitely worth following! Check out The Hackers Paradise

Unless the twitter links are "nofollow" putting the URL in the twitter post will add some link juice to the site as well.

EDIT: gotta throw in the http://

#ff @hackersparadise <- GREAT Golf forum and most definitely worth following! The Hackers Paradise

Thank you so much OGB. It means a lot. Tell them about our Sligo contest and give the guys at Sligo the unique hits they deserve.

I :love: CK

YAY_normal.jpg

TheChristinaKim@TheAnnaRawson:
about 2 hours ago from UberTwitter in reply to TheAnnaRawson
n560827164_47118_7077_normal.jpg

TheAnnaRawson@TheChristinaKim: "what's up?"
about 2 hours ago from TwitterBerry

YAY_normal.jpg

TheChristinaKim@TheAnnaRawson: "haha sorry my dear that was my butt talking to you!!!! How are you? :)"
about 2 hours ago from UberTwitter in reply to TheAnnaRawson

Hahaha! That's hilarious.. CK definitely brings some character to the LPGA!

comedy. I've butt dialed, and now butt emailed, a number of people in my day, I must admit. But butt tweeting is beyond me.

Holy kangols, batman. Am I really the only weirdo who sent multiple tweets to Vicky Hurst in response to her request for subjects for her Rookie Blog? I really didn't expect them all to go up.

http://www.lpga.com/entertainment_content.aspx?pid=20720

Hi everyone!

So Twitter is totally IN right now. If you don't have a twitter page then go to twitter.com and get one right now! Then start following all of the LPGA golfers and get all the latest updates, news and fun/strange facts from the pros themselves to be a part of our quest to become the BEST!

I was looking for some suggestions for blog topics from my twitfans the other day and asked what they wanted to know about me. I was actually looking for simple questions like 'what's your favorite color?' 'what's your favorite movie?' 'what was your best halloween costume as a kid?'. You know, easy questions I can answer. These are the questions I got from my adoooring fans:

kkivett @TheVickyHurst How much difference does the construction of a golf ball really make?
@reply: ... I have no idea! I say just use Callaway golf balls! It takes less thinking ;)

PaulOwens @TheVickyHurst How do you cope with home life when you are spending so much time traveling from course to course?
@reply: I LOVE home life. There's nothing better than sleeping in your own bed and watching your own television.

DLawrenson @TheVickyHurst Favorite "non golf" vacation spots- what do you do to get away from golf?
@reply: My favorite cities are DC and NYC. They are so much fun, have so much to do, and are so interesting. I love museums by the way.

wirgolfen @TheVickyHurst What's in your wardrobe?...smile.
@reply: I currently have a ton of Under Armour clothes at the moment. The most comfortable clothes you can get.

lbostons @TheVickyHurst How about food, like restaurants? Or clothes or betting/wagers made btwn you and your friends or caddy.
@reply: We get to eat at some amazing places on the road. Last week we had Lebanese food from a place called Beirut. That was a great new dish. We usually can find a little Korean place at each event.

Worst_Shot_Ever @TheVickyHurst What are the weird talents of players no one realized they have?
@reply: Hmmm. Sandra Gal is an AMAZING dancer. I know Meredith Duncan is shoots pool very well. She has some secret weapons stashed away. I can't think of any others, but if I do, I will let you know.

golfafire @TheVickyHurst What type of clubs do you play and why do you like them? Is it the money? This includes balls, glove, stix, shoes.
@reply: I use Callaway golf clubs, balls, gloves and shoes! I can tell you one thing, it's definitely not the money. They're the best.

rick_burgess @TheVickyHurst Do you know how long it takes, after you write it, for the blog to appear on the LPGA blog pages?
@reply: Does this answer your question?

leokim83 @TheVickyHurst Can you still read and write Korean (Hangul)?
@reply: I can read Korean but can't write it yet. I'm working on it!

rick_burgess @TheVickyHurst You doing any modeling? That stuff is paying off big time for Natalie G. That would be interesting, certainly for the ladies.
@reply: I don't "model" per-say as in catwalk, but I have gotten dolled up for Under Armour and Callaway Golf shoots ;).

mlyhlssgolf @TheVickyHurst What do u do for fun? video games? sudoku?
@reply: Video games are so much fun. My favorite is Rock Band; i'm a drummer. I have also gotten really good at sudoku from all those Delta Sky magazines! However, I have yet to finish a crossword puzzle.

Golfitup @TheVickyHurst What do you like to do most, when weather is too bad for anything productive? :)
@reply: I love movies, and books. I'm currently finishing up two books, Digital Fortress by Dan Brown and A Stranger in a Strange Land by Robert A. Heinlein.

Worst_Shot_Ever @TheVickyHurst Okay, no more golf, Here's more: favorite musician? Any pets? How many kangols do you actually own? :)
@reply: My favorite musician I would have to say is Michael Jackson right now. Pets? Refer to blog #2. Hats? I have 62 hats... but I never can seem to find the right color for any outfit I wear..

balabill @TheVickyHurst : Vicky, when you're on the practice green, do you get more older guys goggling you or younger guys?
@reply: Uhh, I don't pay attention to people who "goggle at me".

lomografieur @TheVickyHurst What do u like better, par-par-par OR birdie-par-bogey?
@reply: I like birdie! birdie! birdie! :) But out of those two choices I would pick par-par-par. You never want to finish on bogey.

ATCgolf @TheVickyHurst What's the inside scope on playing w/ amateurs? Any favorite formats?
@reply: I love playing scrambles. With four chances to hit a perfect shot, how hard can it be? ...

Worst_Shot_Ever @TheVickyHurst If it came down to getting your sponsor's clothes muddy or taking an unplayable, would you pull a Henrik Stenson?
@reply: I would absolutely not pull a Henrik Stenson. Although I do revere him.

Worst_Shot_Ever @TheVickyHurst Here's a good one: If you could play a round with any Sasha Baron Cohen character, which one would you pick?
@reply: Ali G!

Molokizzle @TheVickyHurst What is one thing you can't leave home without? Are you OCD about anything?
@reply: I can't leave home without my ipod and fresh music. OCD? Not really, just no one is allowed to mess with my golf bag or else they are. dead. meat.

KellyoHurst @TheVickyHurst What is your ringtone right now?
@reply: My ringtone for you, kellyohurst, is 'when you were young' by the Killers! Awesome song.

Thank you tweets for all the wonderful questions! Stay tuned for blog number five and of course at twitter.com for all the up-to-date LPGA info.

signing off~

@thevickyhurst

Holy Stalker...hehe

Yeah, geez, I feel like I'm putting Harry to shame here.

You have to wonder if part of the reason that you got so many in, is because they got very little responses.

I'm thinking the same thing since all I got were little x's. It could just be my computer though.

Nevermind. Not worth it to do all the conversions required to get them posted.

I see them, and its still odd.

I can't see them, but whose tweets are we remarking upon? I saw Yani posted some pics of her with Mimoko (whom I love). Maybe they'll show up if I go to the source.

Jane Park has a potty mouth

jp11_normal.jpg
theJanePark Jesus.. Why must you piss on me on my second to last hole?
about 1 hour ago from Tweetie

Can someone get me her number?

While I love it, and think she is a riot, does anybody else think that she may want to cool it just a little bit for the sake of the LPGA. Apparently after her little NBA comments, the LPGA got over a hundred calls (like every one of their fans) complaining about it.

Jane Park has a potty mouth

Can someone get me her number?

Haha.

While I love it, and think she is a riot, does anybody else think that she may want to cool it just a little bit for the sake of the LPGA. Apparently after her little NBA comments, the LPGA got over a hundred calls (like every one of their fans) complaining about it.

I agree she might want to cool it just a tad.

I dont know why Im following Larry the Cable Guy, but he has some compelling things to say.
Spoiler
GitRDoneLarryThis Mornin I gave myself a Dutch oven!

Would someone explain the fascination with Twitter? Are you living vicariously? Or feel closer to people? Or just feel like a fly on the wall?

Back