RIP THP Invitational Series

No matter what you do JB (and staff) it will be great!

I always looked forward to seeing where they were going to be held and hope that I could make it to one. Made it to Piitsburgh and Kansas City this year. Had a blast at each one and met so many new friends.

Looking forward to what 2016 may bring.

I was bummed that I couldn't attend any of them this year. Sad to see them go but I'm sure Josh & Co have something outstanding to take their place.

Bummer that they're going away. Never made it to one. But with THP you know it probably means something great is still coming.

The Invitationals were great fun and was a great way to meet THP'ers. I was only able to make to one but I'm glad I did

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well this crushes my dream of an invitational, but with THP I know something even bigger and better will be coming down the pipeline. Can't wait to hear more.

I made it to one invitational and got to ride 441's coattails to victory. Met a lot of folks and had a lot of fun. Can't wait to see what's next!

I had a feeling this was coming and I'm sorta sad to see them go as I had lots of great times meeting so many peeps in new places.

I know y'all got better stuff up your sleeves and can't wait to hear what's next!

Sad to see these go as they were my first couple THP events, but like anything else here THP always has a way of stepping things up!!

Thank yoy for the invitational series JB, GG and 441. The events were fun, competitive and memorable
They were fun for sure, sad to see them go, but I think we all know THP will do it bigger and even better in 2016!

Sorry to see these go. Very fun times at these events.

I need to figure out how many of these I attended. I need to forget my record in them...

Sorry to see these go. Very fun times at these events.

I need to figure out how many of these I attended. I need to forget my record in them...
If your screen name isn't V.man, 411 or Spivey don't worry about your invitational record.

The best golf decision I have ever made was to step out there and meet a bunch of Internet golfers in Branson, MO at the THP True Temper Invitational. Thanks for that because it changed golf for me. Really looking forward to getting a peek up that sleeve in due time! Thanks for everything.

JM

Hate to see the invitational go but evolution of THP is always exciting! I can't wait to see what JB, MORGAN, and THEPARTYPLANNER has in store next!

Hate hearing the THP Invitations are going away. Loved each one that I was fortunate enough to attend. But I know JB and crew will have something even bigger and better for 2016. Can't wait to see what that is.

Sad to see them go as I had a blast at the ones I played in. Thank you to JB, Morgan, and Mike Dean for making those happen at incredible venues. Speaking of Mike Dean, our record will have to stay at 0-2 at the Invitational Series.

Will always have a special place in my heart for OC invitational

Sad to see them go as I had a blast at the ones I played in. Thank you to JB, Morgan, and Mike Dean for making those happen at incredible venues. Speaking of Mike Dean, our record will have to stay at 0-2 at the Invitational Series.
Got the silver medal last year

I was never able to attend an invitational in my time on THP, not for lack of wanting to. Sorry to see them go, but looking forward and assuming JB and crew know what they are doing.

My first THP event was the Pittsburgh Invitational this year. It was a blast and really well put together. Can't wait to see what's in store for 2016!

Went back though the invitationals that I played in. I think the number is nine.

So much fun at these things. Can't wait to see what THP comes up with next.

I don't understand?

At the end of the original post it's mentioned lots of new stuff planned for 2016... So, I'm saying come to one of these states... Clear???

Dallas Invitational was my first. You always remember your first...

Back