Whats for Breakfast/Lunch?

Vanilla bean yogurt

Sausage biscuit meal from McDonald's on my last day of work until January 4th.

French Toast, bacon and hash browns . Side of fruit bowl and orange juice

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Honey and almonds granola topped with blueberries

Love hotel breakfasts hahaha probably just a banana today

banana and yogurt today

Biscuits and gravy! Yum!

Today was a protein shake day (and maybe some goodies my students baked for me)!!!

Lunch = Spinach salad with cheese, cherry tomatoes, hard boiled egg and dried cherries.

Just polished off a plate of scrambled eggs and sausage links...fresh from the butcher shop links, that is, no Jimmy Dean or Bob Evans here.

Pretty typical for me, eggs sunny side up, scrambled, or over easy and some form of breakfast meat. Always finish with a big glass of milk. Toast and hash browns are a weekend or eating out kind of thing.

Last edited:
One of our programs invited all the IT staff over for breakfast this morning...eggs, french toast, bacon, sausage, fresh fruit. I'll be skipping lunch today.

Had a bowl of oatmeal, mixed in some all natural honey and granola with it. Very good, and mostly healthy.

Going to Dixon's for all you can eat tacos tomorrow.

Had 16 tacos at Dixon's today. Could have gone for 20 but didn't want to be miserable.

Corned beef and cheddar rosti:

4243e40a610704ec73660e74c52f7b1d.jpg

#hangovercure

Sausage and eggs.

Mangoes, cantaloupe and banana fruit salad

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Burnt ends.

I do think this thread needs to be 2 threads with the breakfast/lunch combo but that's for another time.

I just had a darn good bagel sandwich with bacon and the jalapenos cooked with the egg. I might just have to have it again since tomorrow if Friday and all.

Back