Bridgestone VIP Contest Winner

That is so awesome Osahar, and we expect a full report when you return.

Absolutely. If all goes well, I may even be allowed to take some pictures in the clubhouse and VIP tent areas (and possibly at the player's hotel after hours).

(and possibly at the player's hotel after hours).

I am SO winning the LPGA version of this contest if there ever is one!

Agreed - the scenery would be MUCH more interesting at the bar afterwards! :angel:

Just had a long talk with bstonerjk on the phone about the trip. The more I find out, the more excited I'm getting. My fiance isn't a fan of golf at all, so I'm taking my best friend. Neither of us have ever been to a Pro golf event before.

The hotel is set for Weds - Sat nights, with shuttle service to/from the event. VIP access means entry to the tournament through a different location, access to the VIP areas in the clubhouse, tents, and grandstand. Bridgestone is setting up welcome packets for our arrival that will include a shirt or two it sounds like. They'll have the ball fittings taking place near the equipment tent, so I'll finally be able to get one finished!

All in all, this is going to be an incredible experience. I'll be ruined for any future tournaments, as they'll never compare to this experience.

In case you plan to reply to any of my future posts you are now offically on my ignore list. :laugh:

You lucky dog. Enjoy your trip. I'm so jealous.

In case you plan to reply to any of my future posts you are now offically on my ignore list. :laugh:

You lucky dog. Enjoy your trip. I'm so jealous.

LOL, love you too Bogeyme, and thanks! :smile:

LOL, love you too Bogeyme, and thanks! :smile:

I've only been to a Nationwide event and didn't get anything close to this treatment. You will be forever spoiled. It would be like starting out driving a Jaguar and having to go to a Focus. Just isn't the same.

I've only been to a Nationwide event and didn't get anything close to this treatment. You will be forever spoiled. It would be like starting out driving a Jaguar and having to go to a Focus. Just isn't the same.

Hey now, no making fun of our Focus! :D But I completely agree, any other tournament would be a let-down after this treatment.

Hey now, no making fun of our Focus! :D But I completely agree, any other tournament would be a let-down after this treatment.

Hehe. I threw that out there just for you. Yeah there will probably be a let down at future tournaments unless you get in good with Bridgestone and they invite you to all kinds of tournies with them.

Tomorrow Osahar is heading to the WGC to see the tourny courtesy of Bridgestone golf and THP. He has VIP passes and they even put him up in the same hotel that the players are staying at.

Have a great time Osahar and we look forward to your report upon your return.

Tomorrow Osahar is heading to the WGC to see the tourny courtesy of Bridgestone golf and THP. He has VIP passes and they even put him up in the same hotel that the players are staying at.

NO WAY!! Wow.. Congrats Osahar!!!

Congrats again Osahar and have a great time!

Now that is fantastic.

Oh woo hoo!!! Congrats!!!!!! Well deserved and great prize!

Thanks all! Just waking up to get ready for the airport now. Should have some pictures to post tonight, including the new 2010 Bridgestone clubs. Sadly, no more pictures after today. :sad:

We're looking forward to this--have a great time!

Epic! Have a great time Osahar!

Cant wait to hear about your experience. Enjoy!!!!

Back