Titleist Test Balls

Slammin'SAM

Never a flatbelly
Reaction score
Handicap
Rare play
Like many of you, I got a 6 pack of Titleist sample balls, with geometric designs for logos. In past years Titleist always sent me ProV1's to test, so I assume these geometric logos are Prov1 and ProV1x. I have not gotten to play them yet, but will in two weeks. Can anyone who got them tell me what logos they got, and their opinion on what ball each logo represented?

Just a bump to try again for replies - I thought for sure others got these balls.

Nope, despite being signed up, I never get anything.

It took forever for me to get a single sleeve and I have not received anything since.

It took forever for me to get a single sleeve and I have not received anything since.

Same here - one test sleeve that was probably a velocity upgrade - didn't care for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nothing here for me.

Nothing here!

How long ago did you receive these Steve? I got some back a few months ago, maybe 3 or 4 months. 2 sleeves, one sleeve was marked with black squares and the other with black dots.

I haven't gotten any test balls from them in quite awhile. I have gotten them in the past, however.

I didn't realize how lucky I have been. I signed up for the test balls maybe 5-6 years ago, and have gotten a sleeve every year since, always the new ProV1. I have to admit I wasn't the greatest about giving them back a review every time, either, but they kept coming. This past November or December I got TWO sleeves, but instead of the Titleist logos one sleeve had small triangles , and the other had small squares. The paint definitely looks like ProV1 paint, and just going by the dimple patterns I would guess the triangles are ProV1X. I was just hoping some others here had gotten the samples and had definite ideas about which ball was which.

How do you sign up for this?

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

I got a sleeve of test balls several months ago. They felt like NXT Tour S definitely not PV1 or Velocity. Have not received anything recently.

Never have gotten more than 1 sleeve at a time. Got a sleeve 2 or 3 months ago and didn't care for them at all. Out of the 3 or 4 I have received over the past 5 years or so, only cared for one of the sleeves. Have never gotten anything from them about leaving feedback on the balls though despite there being a note in the boxes saying I would.

Nope, despite being signed up, I never get anything.

Same with me Jman. Never gotten anything from Titleist.

I got two sleeves this year. They appear to be NXT balls, but I have not tested them yet.

I have gotten the Pro-V1 test in the past, but nothing now... Also, not sure what you mean by "geometric logo's?" Could you post a pic?

Never gotten anything from them. These days I'd rather play a different brand anyway.

I have gotten the Pro-V1 test in the past, but nothing now... Also, not sure what you mean by "geometric logo's?" Could you post a pic?
I tried my darndest to post one a few hours ago - took the pic on the smartphone and posted it to Facebook, but for the life of me couldn't get it to display on THP.

Never have gotten more than 1 sleeve at a time. Got a sleeve 2 or 3 months ago and didn't care for them at all. Out of the 3 or 4 I have received over the past 5 years or so, only cared for one of the sleeves. Have never gotten anything from them about leaving feedback on the balls though despite there being a note in the boxes saying I would.
I got an email from Titleist asking for me to complete a survey, just a few weeks after the balls arrived. The weather here was too wet for golf for two months after I got the balls, but I did my best with the survey, considering the balls never left the box.

I got an email from Titleist asking for me to complete a survey, just a few weeks after the balls arrived. The weather here was too wet for golf for two months after I got the balls, but I did my best with the survey, considering the balls never left the box.
I think I may have gotten an email and have feedback for the very first sleeve I got 5 or so years ago. And those were the only balls I liked...lol. No follow-up on the other 2 or 3 sleeves they sent me that I would not have given positive feedback on.

I have never got anything from them either

No test balls in my mailbox. No worries though.

Back