Short Par 4 - Feedback and Review (no codes/referral links)

Not going to lie if someone has that camo polo in large I would probably rock it. My box got shipped to KC so I won't get it for awhile
Me too. No camo shame here in Wisconsin, even on the golf course (although blaze orange seems more appropriate here)

Me too. No camo shame here in Wisconsin, even on the golf course (although blaze orange seems more appropriate here)

Great idea! I've been trying to figure out what pants to pair that with. Blaze orange is a great idea (in November)!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First box was ok. UA pullover will get used, but the Adidas shorts and socks won't. I'll trade them away if I can.

b137ef0906743593fc40c0350fe02f94.jpg

e38f3f4b38a6e7d3f1cc264c24685941.jpg

First box was ok. UA pullover will get used, but the Adidas shorts and socks won't. I'll trade them away if I can.

b137ef0906743593fc40c0350fe02f94.jpg

e38f3f4b38a6e7d3f1cc264c24685941.jpg

Call me crazy but id gladly take this. I do not evny SP4s employees

Call me crazy but id gladly take this. I do not evny SP4s employees

It's a good box and I'm happy with it, but I'm not an Adidas guy that's why they will not get worn.

What size is the white GMAC polo? If you don't want it I may be interested.

I just canceled my membership. I've gotten some decent stuff from them but at this point I have plenty of golf clothes and some of the boxes have had stuff I will never put on. I got some hideous bright blue pants this month that would make Rickie Fowler proud, and thats just not for me.

Just ordered yesterday because I realized I don't have much golf apparel and don't care about what I wear. So I figured $45 for someone to shop for me is a pretty good deal!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Just ordered yesterday because I realized I don't have much golf apparel and don't care about what I wear. So I figured $45 for someone to shop for me is a pretty good deal!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

If you want a 50% off let me know and I'll send you a code.

If you want a 50% off your first box click on this link. This will get us both a 50% coupon!

code removed per thread title and rules.

I got my first box today. Will get pictures posted!

Actually I can't post pictures because my permissions do not allow me to post attachments for some reason. I can tell you I got a pair of True Linkswear golf shoes as well as a Chase 54 Polo.

Last edited:
I got a couple of GMac shirts, I'm pretty happy as I avoided the camo looking ones and will wear these. The collars are a little taller than I'm used to, but should be alright.

3vgbm.jpg

That's a heck of a haul there. I would be very happy with that!

I am very happy with the Matte Grey shirt and pants I received. The pants aren't a color I would have chosen but that's one of the reasons I signed up.

I received a couple of GMac shirts a few months ago and they are among my favorites. That is a box I would be happy with.

I got a couple of GMac shirts, I'm pretty happy as I avoided the camo looking ones and will wear these. The collars are a little taller than I'm used to, but should be alright.

3vgbm.jpg

Actually I can't post pictures because my permissions do not allow me to post attachments for some reason. I can tell you I got a pair of True Linkswear golf shoes as well as a Chase 54 Polo.

Once you get to 10 posts, you should be able to.

Anyone have any suggestions on what to do with the Slingo pants? They fit perfect except they are about 6 inches too long.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Mine came in today with a heather grey Under Armour 1/4 zip and Matte Grey polo.

The 1/4 zip is awesome and would've come in handy this past weekend but the shirt, while nice, just doesn't fit right. Really tight across the shoulders but looks great if I don't need to move my arms.

Anyone have any suggestions on what to do with the Slingo pants? They fit perfect except they are about 6 inches too long.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Two options come to mind

#1, roll them babies up like the young folks

#2, walk off the excess, like young folks used to do.

Back