Get Cured Team Match Play - THP Event in NY

Question #4 was the hardest to answer. So many to choose from!

Question #4 was the hardest to answer. So many to choose from!

yeah it was, I spit out an answer, but it really was the first song from the early 90s I could think about (Smell like teen spirit)

what were your answers?

yeah it was, I spit out an answer, but it really was the first song from the early 90s I could think about (Smell like teen spirit)

what were your answers?

I settled on Montel Jordan "This is how we do it", although I think that might have been mid 90'5, so I also put Marky Mark & the Funky Bunch "Good Vibrations." Keeping it light in case it makes it into an on-course mix.

I settled on Montel Jordan "This is how we do it", although I think that might have been mid 90'5, so I also put Marky Mark & the Funky Bunch "Good Vibrations." Keeping it light in case it makes it into an on-course mix.

Great choice. I like the pump up / on course mix idea. Would bring me back to my middle school days. I went with Buddy Holly by Weezer but considered a lot of different ones.

Great choice. I like the pump up / on course mix idea. Would bring me back to my middle school days. I went with Buddy Holly by Weezer but considered a lot of different ones.

Also a solid choice.

Questions for all of the participants (and others following along).

1. Which finish do you prefer on the CX line, platinum or black?
2. Sticking with your model choice from your entry or changing?
Right now, black, but it changes daily.

And also…I originally said CX1, but now I'm thinking CX2.

I'm sure both of those will change again.

Also, question 4 from Gregg is a shot right across my bow. #iseeyougregg

Also, question 4 from Gregg is a shot right across my bow. #iseeyougregg
I know most were thrown off by it but there is a method to my madness

This is going to be so much ****ing fun.

I thought about going with House of Pain's Jump Around to get in our Irish captains good graces....

I thought about going with House of Pain's Jump Around to get in our Irish captains good graces....
I though avoir this one too

Lol, Ddec will make ya...
I think I said something like just throw your crap together how ever you want it and go do your thing.

Also it was one of the cassette tapes I had for my walkman back in the early 90's. Remember going on field trips with summer camps and listening to it on the bus. The other was the Above the Rim soundtrack. Regulators.....Mount Up!

I think I said something like just throw your crap together how ever you want it and go do your thing.

Also it was one of the cassette tapes I had for my walkman back in the early 90's. Remember going on field trips with summer camps and listening to it on the bus. The other was the Above the Rim soundtrack. Regulators.....Mount Up!

Wow, above the rim! Forgot about that... Had that in the yellow sport Walkman myself.

Hooks a left on two one and louis
TheDean is dropping putts
so I said lets do this

I was going to post everyones responses once teams were settled, there were a few interestings ones lol. This event really is going to be such an amazing time!!

I went with Jump by Kris Kross haha

Awesome. I think you should get extra shots in the event if you wear your shorts or pants backwards in their honor.

Questions for all of the participants (and others following along).

1. Which finish do you prefer on the CX line, platinum or black? Black
2. Sticking with your model choice from your entry or changing?
Standing pat for now but reserving the right to change my mind.

Loved the Bridgestone commercial with that song!

I went with Jump by Kris Kross haha

Totally Krossed Out was the first CD I ever owned.

Awesome. I think you should get extra shots in the event if you wear your shorts or pants backwards in their honor.

I did this one day in junior high and our shop teacher was like "WTF are you doing?"

Hole #4

[

"Swampy" sounds fun. And I look forward to that fairway bunker shot…

The 90's music question was tough, I cheated and named all the bands I used to listen to influenced by my brother (since I was only 13 in 1999).

"Swampy" sounds fun. And I look forward to that fairway bunker shot…

the next 3 holes are the hardest stretch i think. #18 looks pretty fun/hard as well

Back