2016 THP Club Clash - The Gold Standard In Club Testing Sponsored By Evolve Golf

Will you have the JGR irons there next week? Will the event be on Periscope?

Will you have the JGR irons there next week? Will the event be on Periscope?

This is a drivers only event. I don't know what the rules around other social media will be, but there will be a great live update thread going on here without much doubt.

This is a drivers only event. I don't know what the rules around other social media will be, but there will be a great live update thread going on here without much doubt.

Ok - Thanks!

Really looking forward to following along! Hope everyone has a great time!

Large box arrived from Cobra today with drivers for Club Clash.

You uh..... Need help holding on to all those? Might know a guy who lives close with a garage.... And I promise those ball marks on the face weren't me either

Just talked to someone that played the Conservatory this morning. Said the course was playing fantastic and almost completely healed from the Big 10 Championship and should be perfect for us. Said the weather was a hot 82 today with a great breeze and the resort was hopping.

I really don't know which of the two courses I am more excited to play.

Just talked to someone that played the Conservatory this morning. Said the course was playing fantastic and almost completely healed from the Big 10 Championship and should be perfect for us. Said the weather was a hot 82 today with a great breeze and the resort was hopping.
Man it sounds incredible. I've been to some awesome venues with thp events but this one has me extremely excited!

I really don't know which of the two courses I am more excited to play.

The Conservatory is my favorite out of the two, but the Ocean Course and the re routing they have done have some exceptional scenery.
Lets just say if you told me I had to live and play at this place for the rest of my life, I would kiss you on the mouth.

And I am aware that does not increase my odds in any way

Perfect!

Can't wait! Bet those winds off the ocean are going to be fun to play in to. Ugh!

Excited for this to get here. 82 is a nice temp.

JB how much does wind factor in tee shots for both of these courses?

Depends on the day. I have played where its a factor and when its not.

Reading news like this excites me more than Christmas and my birthday put together.

Having played the conservatory, the wind can be a noticeable factor. The ocean course I can only imagine is a larger factor considering you can see it on a few holes.

If it gets a touch warmer I may even be able to break out the shorts !

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Same here. That temp has me possibly changing my thoughts on scripting. Color choices won't vary much from what I'm thinking but that's starting to border getting away from pants but a little breeze could keep pants as the option.

Same here. That temp has me possibly changing my thoughts on scripting. Color choices won't vary much from what I'm thinking but that's starting to border getting away from pants but a little breeze could keep pants as the option.

Lol.

If you are wearing pants, you will regret it. The wind will be blowing for sure, but you won't want pants in mid 80s weather down here.

What are pants?

Lol.

If you are wearing pants, you will regret it. The wind will be blowing for sure, but you won't want pants in mid 80s weather down here.

Its a beach resort.
Wearing pants should be outlawed during an April event there.

Its a beach resort.
Haha I am a pants guy until it gets to about 85-90 didn't even own shorts until I moved down to NC. Don't know why I prefer pants just like the way they feel more than shorts for some reason (this is not just for golf).

Its a beach resort.

Haha I am a pants guy until it gets to about 85-90 didn't even own shorts until I moved down to NC. Don't know why I prefer pants just like the way they feel more than shorts for some reason (this is not just for golf).

I wear pants even into the summer because I play dawn patrol and HATE the dew shooting up my bare legs in the morning as I walk around.
The thought of wearing pants in that SE humidity is downright scary though. #raingloves

In other news, have I mentioned we are looking for a new person in Club Clash and a new captain in Regional Rivalry because you sir are crazy? I kid I kid.

Back