What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A very mediocre 84. Only second round of the year here, and courses are playing really long right now due to all the rain we've had. Should have played a shorter set of tees today. Still good to get out.

Snuck out for 9 on a local goat track near work (pretty easy track) and shot 37. 2 bogeys and one bird

Snuck out for 9 on a local goat track near work (pretty easy track) and shot 37. 2 bogeys and one bird

Nicely done Sir. Xr16 pro performing good?

Nicely done Sir. Xr16 pro performing good?
Yes when I can get out of my own way lol. It been the longest most playable misses driver I've had

39 (par 35). Posted it in the live round thread. I wanted to see how that worked with Tapatalk. It was fun. I am definitely going to follow more when others do that.

5 pars, 4 bogies, 19 putts (2 3 putts), 6/9 GIR.

Used my Ping Shea H putter (toe down for strong arc) after thinking about things from the toe hang thread. I had a lot of long putts today. Need to process more.

Mixed it up with what balls I played. Chrome Soft, B330s, and V1x. Wanted to see if I preferred one over the others in cold, windy conditions. Not really.

44-37 for an 81 today. Two doubles on the front made it worse than it really was. I hit the ball really well today and came so close to making a lot of putts today. Not bad for this time of year but there is still going to be a lot of work needing to be done

I shot a 41 this afternoon with 3 pars and 6 bogies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

85 today (45, 40). Couldn't make a putt on the front.

45. Got a chip in birdie but unfortunately was also riding the double bogey train.

49-46. Even though it doesn't look too impressive, I made progress during this round. I hit my driver the best I have hit it in the last few rounds, and except for 2 holes on each side, my ball striking wasn't half bad. I think I'm turning the corner on this slump I've been in.

First golf of the year! One short practice range session, but other than that hadn't swung a club.

10 over for a 45. Parred the first hole of the year, then ended the round with three double bogeys in a row, and lost balls on two consecutive holes.

First time out with the new irons with Recoils, Heavenwood, and GBB!

83 with back to back double bogeys on the front. Played a narrow course and focused on keeping the ball in front of me. My 3w was money off the tee today and my putting was far above normal. Iron game was less than stellar and kept it from being a really special round.

Shot a 90 (46-44)at Belmont GC in Langley, BC. It was my first round with my new blades.. I was pleasantly surprised how well I hit them. I had three approaches of 175+ yards that landed on the green with my 5 iron. Disappointed with my putting, had a few 3 putt after posting 2 rounds without one.

5 pars, 7 bogeys, 6 double+, 3 penalties, 38 putts, 5/12 FIR, 6/18 GIR, 0/12 up&down, Drive: Avg 253 yards, long 263 yards

I had a very rare bogey free round today. I shot 1 under with 17 pars.:act-up: The bad news is they aerated and sanded the greens yesterday/today so trying to make a putt over 4 feet was next to impossible. My only birdie was a 2 putt birdie on a 520 yard par 5. It was super encouraging to hit the ball so well tee to green. Maybe all the range time is actually going to help my scoring!

Got out for a 9 hole round today. Shot a 44. Birdied the last hole for the second straight time.

First 9 of the year, +5. I'll take it.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

42/39 81 - needed 2 birdies on the back to manage that - feeling better about things though

First bad round of the year. 107 and it wasn't good at all. Super cold and wet. 36 putts but it was really everything else. Couldn't get off the tee. Was chunking everything with the super soft/wet ground. Really disappointing as I thought I was making some good strides. Feel like I'm stuck between 2 swings and I'm thinking too much.
Only 1 par and really didn't even have a lot of chances.

Shot 85 in my #THPcallout with Icey. Was actually a pretty good round. Tried to do some crazy shots that I normally wouldn't do during stroke play that didnt work out. But the swing changes are working and I putted pretty well as well.

48/43. Short game is no better than awful. Tee shot on a short par four ended here:

46c454edc805f1f6a9b279e1d4f6d6ac.jpg

Walked off with 5. Inexcusable.

Dismal 44 on the front and on the back I had 36 with the 18th to play when I stopped as my back twinged. Just so tired.

48/43. Short game is no better than awful. Tee shot on a short par four ended here:

46c454edc805f1f6a9b279e1d4f6d6ac.jpg

Walked off with 5. Inexcusable.

You need to own 125 dude... Hell of a tee shot though dude

Admittedly I did have the benefit of about a 20 knot tailwind. You're right though, whatever I figure out at the practice area doesn't follow me to play. And it's really annoying!

Best round of the year. 41/39 for an 80. Finally shot better on the back nine for the first time this year.

Sub-80 not far away.

EDIT: re-added the scores. Added an extra shot on the back.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back