He's correct in his response I dont have any green jackets

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

But what does that have to do with anything? I'm surprised bubba didn't tell the guy how much he's made in his career

He is the most hated player on Tour for a reason. He's an @$$hole.
God bless.

He's a religious man who recognizes his downfalls though. He's working on it.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

But what does that have to do with anything? I'm surprised bubba didn't tell the guy how much he's made in his career
Seriously.

Dude must have a two inch tool. He takes pretty much any opportunity he can to flaunt what he has.

He probably knows that number down to the cent.

Seriously.

Dude must have a two inch tool. He takes pretty much any opportunity he can to flaunt what he has.

He probably knows that number down to the cent.

Nah it goes well beyond suffering in the man part department. This is just who he is. A materialistic d bag who craps on the people who make it possible for him to wear a $500,000 watch

Nah it goes well beyond suffering in the man part department. This is just who he is. A materialistic d bag who craps on the people who make it possible for him to wear a $500,000 watch
He cries a lot too.

He cries a lot too.

When he does it's hard to believe it's sincere. I thought once he and his wife had adopted that bubba would change a bit and be a little more humble. Nope.

Bubba clearly has awkward social skills and the ability to blow up his game from the inside out. But he has amazing golf skills. Augusta is bringing him to knees this year, but she's doing that to an awful lot of golfers. And ball was not where it was supposed to be on a golf course? Uh, yeah, because everyone else always hits the ball to appropriate locations. :golf2:

So he's an idiot savant?? Emphasis on the idiot part!!

I think it is fair to say the data on Bubba are open to wide ranging interpretation. :smile-big:

Well that can be said for anything. If he killed puppies there would still be a defense by some. That happens in sports. Some peoples thresholds are higher than others. While others say there are enough good guys to support to not worry about he a**holes.

To be fair, if this wouldn't have happened would bubba even be in the discussion this week? Nope

He told a heckler that he hasn't won 2 green jackets? That doesn't hit my asshole threshold, not even close. I choose to have a compassionate view of Bubba's media-magnified quirks and enjoy his unique golf talent.

To be fair, if this wouldn't have happened would bubba even be in the discussion this week? Nope
If Bubba would have showed that patron some decency and asked him to move he wouldn't get hurt, none of this happens. Isn't there some cliché that your true character comes out with times get tough?
He told a heckler that he hasn't won 2 green jackets? That doesn't hit my asshole threshold, not even close. I choose to have a compassionate view of Bubba's media-magnified quirks and enjoy his unique golf talent.
Tell a person, who is partly responsible for you being able to afford a $825,000 watch, that they shouldn't "be here" is not the same as being heckled.

Some people are just jerks, regardless of their profession or their pay scale. Their job performance may or may not be impacted by this, neither does it change the fact that as a person, they're a jerk.

Bubba is a jerk.

Bubba admitted on 60 minutes he's afraid of a lot of things. Crowds, heights etc. he forgot to mention he's afraid to be a nice guy. And I genuinely believe he doesn't care. That's the problem.

i think what he said is pretty funny because i like bubba. others who have reasons to dislike him see this as yet another example of him acting like an asshole. none of us knows him personally. and i recognize that he has been a jerk to his caddie, and he hasn't been as gracious with the media as some of his peers. you want to hate him for that, go for it. i relate to him on a lot of levels and can very much see why he reacts like he does, because i think i would be very similar. i guess that makes me an asshole too! certainly wouldn't be the first time i've been accused of that lol

to the materialism thing, jordan spieth just spent almost $9 million on a house and he can't even rent a car. rory mcilroy told a story of how his first big payday as a pro, he went out and bought himself a really nice watch because all he ever wanted was a really nice watch, and now he doesn't even know if he still has it. does that make those guys materialistic douches? i don't think so. buying nice things doesn't make anyone less of a christian.

but i get it, and i recognize that maybe at some point instead of constantly defending somebody, you just accept that they're indefensible. until then, i'll keep thinking he's a nice guy with some clinical psychological challenges.

i think what he said is pretty funny because i like bubba. others who have reasons to dislike him see this as yet another example of him acting like an asshole. none of us knows him personally. and i recognize that he has been a jerk to his caddie, and he hasn't been as gracious with the media as some of his peers. you want to hate him for that, go for it. i relate to him on a lot of levels and can very much see why he reacts like he does, because i think i would be very similar. i guess that makes me an asshole too! certainly wouldn't be the first time i've been accused of that lol

to the materialism thing, jordan spieth just spent almost $9 million on a house and he can't even rent a car. rory mcilroy told a story of how his first big payday as a pro, he went out and bought himself a really nice watch because all he ever wanted was a really nice watch, and now he doesn't even know if he still has it. does that make those guys materialistic douches? i don't think so. buying nice things doesn't make anyone less of a christian.

but i get it, and i recognize that maybe at some point instead of constantly defending somebody, you just accept that they're indefensible. until then, i'll keep thinking he's a nice guy with some clinical psychological challenges.

Neither of those guys was on social media for days on end talking about it.

Just my 2cents and I'm done. I expect that a little from a 22 year old and a 26 year old. By 37 I expect more.

I guess I'm one of those guys that favors Bubba, but at the same time can dislike him in a matter of seconds. Golf wise great. Intelligence or social presence a tad off. Just is what it is and it would be interesting to see each of us who hate Bubba would react if we were in his position.

Just my 2cents and I'm done. I expect that a little from a 22 year old and a 26 year old. By 37 I expect more.
When did TW stop being a jerk to fans and saying stupid things? Some guys do it right, others not so much. Lots of personalities in golf, good and bad. All sports have their heros and villains.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I agree Bubba has some work to do but but I feel that was a fair exchange that wasn't out of line at all.

I agree Bubba has some work to do but but I feel that was a fair exchange that wasn't out of line at all.

Fwiw I don't think what he said yesterday was that bad either. I do think he is an insecure baby however that needs to learn how to treat people.

Back