Ohio, Indiana & Surrounding Area chat thread

Mike thinking roses run? i still need to get my tickets

He didnt do tickets afterall, its under Michael Dean and then you give them your name as well and let me know you are using one of the passes.

He didnt do tickets afterall, its under Michael Dean and then you give them your name as well and let me know you are using one of the passes.
Ok sounds good to me

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Sunday golf plans?

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Sunday golf plans?

Let me talk to the mrs to see what works, I didnt get home til 2am and was gone at 6am I'll circle back around with you guys tomorrow if thats cool

Let me talk to the mrs to see what works, I didnt get home til 2am and was gone at 6am I'll circle back around with you guys tomorrow if thats cool

Cool with me.

I may have missed it, what kinda scores did u guys put up?

I may have missed it, what kinda scores did u guys put up?

I shot an 89. I think pkorf was a mid 80s round. He can correct me if I am wrong. A couple of big holes for me and we mostly played the championship tees.

what was your favorite / least favorite holes?

16 was my favorite by far. I have walked that hole many times during the Bridgestone but I have never walked as if I was playing. When you play the hole it has a totally different look to it. So incredibly difficult. 667 is no joke!

Least favorite would be hole 3. No bail out option and you have to put your tee shot right on the money so you do not have tree trouble.

Sunday golf plans?

I am 98% sure I can do Sunday. Saturday is a no go for me this week.

16 was my favorite by far. I have walked that hole many times during the Bridgestone but I have never walked as if I was playing. When you play the hole it has a totally different look to it. So incredibly difficult. 667 is no joke!

Least favorite would be hole 3. No bail out option and you have to put your tee shot right on the money so you do not have tree trouble.
The fact that I could flush a driver and flush a 3 wood and still 120 in is weird. A slight miss on either of the first 2 shots puts the lake in front very much in play.

Are the scores from the spring event going to count towards our league?

Last edited:
golfing at sweetbriar 18 tomorrow morning at 10:08. Hot deal was $14 + fee if anyone isn't working feel free to join me, probably put in some range work as well.

Anyone want to walk 9 tomorrow after work at Grantwood in Solon at about 5:30-5:45?

Anyone want to walk 9 tomorrow after work at Grantwood in Solon at about 5:30-5:45?

let me check with the mrs. i should be able to.

I have to check drive time from Independence to Solon for that but Id prob be up for it

I could be down for that, let me check with mrs

I have to check drive time from Independence to Solon for that but Id prob be up for it

Apparently not only do I forget my kids birthday, but I forgot my own, which is tomorrow. And my wife said WTF. so I am out this week.

On another note I am looking to join a league on the east side of cleveland if anyone knows of one. I can join one at Ironwood but it puts me over an hour from home afterwards.

Apparently not only do I forget my kids birthday, but I forgot my own, which is tomorrow. And my wife said WTF. so I am out this week.

On another note I am looking to join a league on the east side of cleveland if anyone knows of one. I can join one at Ironwood but it puts me over an hour from home afterwards.

I think shawnee hills has one last year i would book it over there to try and beat them off the tee at 5:00

i got the OK im in i will probably be there around 5:00 putting and chipping.

Im in for tomorrow what time is tee time?

Son has a track meet so I won't be able to make it. A round of golf is what I need right about now.

Back