DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, we will plan on playing on a weekend for sure since enough guys are purchasing. Looks like we have 5 so need a few more for 2 groups!

You can add me to the list.

I count 7 thus far for the ideal golfer Coyote Ridge deal that came out today for the evening/night crew that come in here later.

We'll set a date for this once we get the final count.

I count 7 thus far for the ideal golfer Coyote Ridge deal that came out today for the evening/night crew that come in here later.

Thats more than entries for UST...haha I kid I kid...Kind of.

But UST is free...this costs money.

Way different. :banghead:

But UST is free...this costs money.

Way different. :banghead:

You can only hold their hands for so long and then you must let go.........

Bike_747943_374339.gif

I signed up! I like free!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

I'll purchase one tonight

Interesting...

So if Chris purchased that would be 8. Mikeg, would be 9 (but probably still pondering). Deal is still active as of this morning!

I will get Coyote Ridge pass to help round out a 3rd group.

Everyone still good for Saturday morning at Cowboys? Looks like the temps are taking a dip and we will have some northerly winds but will be able to avoid the wet stuff. Tee time is 8:21, I'll arrive early enough to hit a few balls but that's about it.

Everyone still good for Saturday morning at Cowboys? Looks like the temps are taking a dip and we will have some northerly winds but will be able to avoid the wet stuff. Tee time is 8:21, I'll arrive early enough to hit a few balls but that's about it.

Northerly winds - front side into the wind, back side with the wind

Yes. I will be there.

I will be there

I will be there!!

I'm here eating and will be on the range in a bit.

I'm here eating and will be on the range in a bit.

Just left my house, I have to stop by UST real quick and then I will be up there.

Anyone want to do a few rounds of golf over a weekend in May? I really want to head that way and play some golf with you boys, but I'd need to get it on the calendar since my wife works Saturdays and I'd need to line-up a sitter.

Anyone want to do a few rounds of golf over a weekend in May? I really want to head that way and play some golf with you boys, but I'd need to get it on the calendar since my wife works Saturdays and I'd need to line-up a sitter.

I should be available every weekend except the weekend of the 20th.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back