Diet Soda Or Regular?

Coke Zero for me.

Always regular. Way I see it, actual sugar is better for me than chemicals anyways, as long as I don't overdo it.

Diet. Always hated diet until I decided to switch to,avoid sugar because I drank it so much. Now I'm used to diet and hate regular. You get used to anything.

Not sure what's worse health wise, but there's no denying that diabetes is an epidemic in the US and impacting otherwise normal, active people. I've also found out that cancer cells are 15x more efficient in processing sugar, so sugar helps cancer take hold and helps it grow faster once it has taken hold.

Of course, there is sugar everywhere here. White breads and pasta for instance are rich in refined sugar. Can't cut out everything, but switching to diet cola wasn't so hard and I was drinking two 64 oz bottles each day. Lost 10 pounds I didn't think I had to lose as a result of the switch.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Coke Zero here, with diabetes and so much sugar in everything else this is a no brainer.

The only time I drink pop it's regular and either has rum or vodka.

the only soda I drink is Ginger Beer, and that's only if I am drinking Dark and Stormys. I stopped drinking any kind of soda years ago. I'll drink water, iced tea or Gatorade on the golf course.

The wife bought me one of those Soda Stream machines for my birthday this year. I make my own sparkling water now, and will add a bit of fruit flavoring to it, or squeeze some lime in it. I love it. Making your own sparkling water from tap water is also better for your teeth as you get the flouride you may not get from drinking bottled water. It's also fun to have a new toy at the home wetbar. :act-up:

Diet Pepsi or water is about all I ever drink.

Regular. Except for Diet Barq's Root Beer, there isn't one diet drink I can say I like.

Forget the health benefits, do you have a taste preference?
At this juncture, it's diet. Regular now leaves a very funny taste in my mouth, I've conditioned myself over the years to prefer Diet. Or rather, the organisms in my gut have conditioned me to prefer diet soda.

Diet i drink to many and if they were regular i would be on sugar overload

diet for sure. I feel regular pop is almost too sweet. I'm also someone who waters down my gatorade though. I will also say 99% of what I drink is water or beer.

I just found the Zevia brand. Love that they don't artificially color their drinks & they are sweetened by the Stevia plant.

Taste wise, their Cola reminds me of Diet RC.
de7d5ba387dda989d1c50f21a65efe54.jpg

Regular if I have to choose, But I dont drink soda so yea.

Diet Pepsi for me, once you get used to it, the sugar variety tastes funny, but I do miss a regular Dr Pepper.

Diet Dr Pepper ... but my main drink has now become a Lo-Carb Monster ... I rarely drink other sodas ... and I do limit myself to one monster a day ...

Diet tastes better but I try not to do either one. Beer is my first choice.

Used to be regular, then I switched to diet. I can drink regular, but I now prefer the taste of diet.

Diet Coke here.
And I drink WAY too much of it.

I could say how much but frankly it's embarrassing.

Back