Whats for Breakfast/Lunch?

Breakfast this morning is a protein shake and a couple pieces of turkey bacon.

My daily breakfast is eggs and oatmeal with a glass of milk.

Turkey (sandwich), cheese and mayo on the lunch menu for me today.

Fish 'n' chips at Picadilly Circus.

Home made protein shake
9acc589bfad2840486c340d60d63f975.jpg

oatmeal

Black coffee and maybe some oatmeal or a granola bar. Not really hungry though

Black coffee and maybe some oatmeal or a granola bar. Not really hungry though

I normally wake up starving, sometimes I wake up early just because I am so hungry I have to eat something, but today I am not hungry either. I keep trying to psych myself up to eat breakfast, but I am just not interested.

Hard boiled egg, siggis yogurt, banana, 2 pieces of turkey bacon, cup of Tea.

I normally wake up starving, sometimes I wake up early just because I am so hungry I have to eat something, but today I am not hungry either. I keep trying to psych myself up to eat breakfast, but I am just not interested.

I've been trying to stick to a schedule where I'm eating something every two to three hours. Low in calories yet high in protein. I just ate a protein bar for breakfast just to stick to that schedule.

Lunch.... Sam's Club veggie pizza!
3c48dc22997b9caaefc19ad2e7d4897c.jpg

Trying to eat better and get back in shape so less fast food and junk food. Today was a protein shake for breakfast and a jimmy johns unwhich for lunch. Very unsatisfying.

Filet. Effingdelicious.

These are pancakes with bacon stuffed inside of them.

5e654c58523aa7a4d1963ee67a3b7359.jpg

These are pancakes with bacon stuffed inside of them.

5e654c58523aa7a4d1963ee67a3b7359.jpg

Yum, where does this magical pancake exist? I'm assuming it's bacon day based off your bacon grits post as well.

Made myself, Lotte, and the Doc blueberry pancakes from scratch, they all approved so it was a brownie point win.

Just some yogurt for me. I know blah.

Yum, where does this magical pancake exist? I'm assuming it's bacon day based off your bacon grits post as well.

It should always be bacon day!

Buffalo chicken deli meat heated in a pan + melted cheese + pretzel bun = greatness.

That sounds so good. Everything is better on a pretzel bun (and with cheese, but that's obvious)

I had two PB&J sandwiches on some bizarro multi-grain bread and pretzels.

Back