Callaway Golf - 2016 PGA Show

Toe up very much reminds me of what Edel does with the Torque Balance putters. Curious to hear/see more.
I instantly thought axis, but way better looking

Man, they killed it with this booth. So much awesome. I will have a black PM grind in the near future.

I'm really interested in the white hot RX. Can't wait to try it.

if the toe up line means a lot of toe hang on the putters, I may be able to shank those... :alien:

Booth looks fantastic.

if the toe up line means a lot of toe hang on the putters, I may be able to shank those... :alien:

Booth looks fantastic.
Just guessing, but I think it's the opposite of toe hang, as the toe would be pointing up and not down.

Booth looks fantastic.

Its the opposite, at balance the toe literally points up and not down, so no toe-hang at all.

Check out the WH RX thread that went up yesterday, V-Line Fang is up your alley.

Awesome!! If they need a pilot I am available.

Is there more info on the toe up anywhere? I'm sure there will be, just making sure I'm not missing something. That seems super intriguing.

Those pictures have me drooling. Man there are some great clubs for Callaway in 2016. The deconstructed putters are bad ass too.

Is it me or is the paint fill and dots on the back of the black PM grind a different shade of green than in the MD3?

Those pictures have me drooling. Man there are some great clubs for Callaway in 2016. The deconstructed putters are bad ass too.

Is it me or is the paint fill and dots on the back of the black PM grind a different shade of green than in the MD3?
Probably either the lighting or the black finish throwing it off. From what I've seen, it's still that nice darker green.

Love this booth. Definitely gonna get one of those blue gloves. A putter purchase is definitely coming

Watched their Periscope at lunch today, that booth is rocking. So much I want to hear more about.

Milled face sighting! Definitely interested in other shapes for the toe up line (read: 7 please!)

Really love that decon putter - so cool. Callaway going big as per usual! Cool to see Annika and Jamie in there, and a # sighting as well!

Milled face sighting! Definitely interested in other shapes for the toe up line (read: 7 please!)

I'll second that! Been wanting to try a milled #7 and if they have a milled 2-Ball Fang I'll be all over that like white on rice.

Putters......amazing.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I'll second that! Been wanting to try a milled #7 and if they have a milled 2-Ball Fang I'll be all over that like white on rice.

They said just the #1 an #9 for now

I think I need to step into the realm of Callaway Golf. Time to ponder and experience.

That new milled face tho...

Lydia Ko just got beat in Puttski on Periscope via #Chad on his GoPro....for those who don't have Periscope.

I'm half delusional from the lack of sleep, but those travel bags/luggage are siiiick.

Putters are the one club that I've never really drooled or lusted over... until now.

Are those blue Berthas a uDesign, or are they something else entirely?

Are those blue Berthas a uDesign, or are they something else entirely?

Most likely the ladies Color Scheme

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back