Oakley - 2016 PGA Merchandise Show

Tadashi70

Reaction score
Handicap
I'm an Oakley fan. The clothes have had some quality issues, but sunglasses and other soft goods have been top notch.

I like the look of the oakley gear, wish it was better quality.

Definitely need to check out the prizm lenses as Oakley's make up the majority of my sunglass game.

That was one heck of a grand introduction for Bubba!

a513303a34ea5561c19aec17ce354b1b.jpg
07b0870eacef8229a968cc938ca3c961.jpg

Catching Bubba in just the best stills. HAHA.

Looks like a classy booth. Oakley has lost me recently but I am a homer for their gear.

d2bb75f67d284b1c23aa1681b89e34c7.jpg
57ee3f71df6c2c14c8b336c6f099c669.jpg
69a8a0091d49fc566297d4bfec6d8540.jpg

Bubba sighting!

I am a huge fan of Oakley glasses, I definitely need to check out the prizm lenses.

Love the sunglasses. I've had great luck with the polo shirts; pants not so much. Customer service is good though and that's what counts.

That headcover though...........*drool*

They make great looking, comfortable shirts!!!

Huge fan of the sunglasses. Love the prizm and looking to add some additional ones for outside of golf

Bubba!!! Nice! Digging the putter cover.

Ha... Bubba standing there like

26fc9fcc9a4525773b606db81387db21.jpg

I'm an Oakley fan. The clothes have had some quality issues, but sunglasses and other soft goods have been top notch.

100% agree with this statement! Huge Oakley fan. I have at least 6 pairs of glasses from golf to baseball to polarized driving version and they are great! I also have a few polos and after a while they wear down, neck gets loose, they fuzz and my red polo has started to fade.

Would be more interested in their gear minus Bubba.

#turnoff

100% agree with this statement! Huge Oakley fan. I have at least 6 pairs of glasses from golf to baseball to polarized driving version and they are great! I also have a few polos and after a while they wear down, neck gets loose, they fuzz and my red polo has started to fade.

Huh, and I had thought my polos were poor quality simply because I got them at an Oakley outlet store... a little disheartening to hear that this is the case across their inventory

Pretty cool seeing Bubba there. Looks like a nice booth.

Very cool. Some sharp looking frames in there. And that head cover looks good!

Love the Bubba intro - best hair on tour! Agreed!
Do they make prizm lenses with prescription?
Oakley is my only option due to my strong prescription needs....

I love me some Oakley - I always hear about "quality issues" but I've never experienced this myself. All the polos and pants I have are still just fine after several years of use.

However, I really strongly dislike Bubba so it's a bummer for me that all their marketing is so Bubba centric. But I don't blame them, he's their biggest guy.

Love my Oakley glasses. I have about 3 pairs of them and they all perform great. Their clothes however, don't. Like others on here, I have their polo's and their shorts and both didn't last long. Polo's just frayed and the shorts started to fray along the seams of the pocket.

Got my first pair of prizm lenses for Christmas. Haven't had a chance to use them on the golf course yet, but using them in my backyard was pretty amazing. They really picked up the green.

Back