What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did some more iron work on he Skytrak. Coming along nicely...can't wait to hit the ground running when the season starts again.

Oogled Clicgear 3.5+ push carts. Checked tracking on a couple returns and for my Nike Air Hybrid II bag. Rocked my THP NexBelt to class like a baus :D

I'm also heading to Golf Mart at lunch to see if they have any XR 16 3Ws. I'll probably ask about my Heavenwood too even though I know it's not in yet. Why? Because impatient!

Today I decided to pretend to work while I rapid refreshed all the updates on the PGA show envious of the THP'ers that are there

THP PGA Show Coverage!!!!

Been on THP looking at the PGA show coverage. Some real cool stuff and great coverage, but seriously I should not be doing this while working....

Followed the best damn PGA Show coverage anywhere in between my supposed work.

Been on THP looking at the PGA show coverage. Some real cool stuff and great coverage, but seriously I should not be doing this while working....
I think my boss would be yelling at me... except every 5 minutes he calls me over to ask "did you see ____ at the ___ exhibit?" I should really turn him on to THP.... wait.... no I shouldn't, then he would see all the posts I'm doing while "working"

I suspect productivity among THPers is at an all time low this week :D

:comp: THP coverage of the PGA show. Watched most of the videos. :clapp:

Went to Golf Mart and found out they had the new XR 16s in. I did some comparisons with my XR 3W, and determined I'll be keeping my current club in the bag. The Speeder Red stiff seemed significantly whippier than the Project X 6.0. Distance was comparable between both clubs, but my swing speed was slightly higher with the XR 16. Now if my Heavenwood would hurry up and come in!

Had a SS mid slim 2.0 with counter core installed!

b5677865e24e12fea5f53d034fcfaa00.jpg

Followed THP's coverage of the PGA show...about it.

What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Followed amazing THP PGA Coverage and hit balls for about a half hour

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Made tee times for the weekend.
Practiced irons, short game, and putting.
THP'ed.

Walked around the PGA show for a few hours, truly a mind numbing amount of Golf Products and I had a Panda sighting!!

Superstroke installed on the TFI Halo:
183f816cf35ad563116f1b82e2d552ab.jpg

af5240cf36a42267e0335c3fe98b0387.jpg

Went to the range to roll my #9 prototype on the indoor green since my putting in Florida was not very good with the Z2C. Rolled the #9 well and it will most likely be in the bag for the start of the season.

Went to the driving range.... golf is a strange game.

Picked up my Cobra King F6 irons. Custom fitted with 1.5 * flat, 1/4" shorter length, Golf Pride white Tour Wrap grips with 2 extra wraps of tape. Hit them on their indoor range and forgot to print the results but all distances equal to my gamer Ping G-Max irons and after a driving range session they seem to launch slightly higher. Will take a few driving range sessions to get used to the shorter length, which I really like as well as prefer since my hands are low, directly below my chin and I'm 5' 6" tall. The GW really feels great, it's a solid construction. The rest of the clubs are cavity backs and also feel great and they don't make that G-Max CRACK sound at impact, just a nice/solid sound at impact. I think I'm really gonna like em. Will play them on the course Saturday. Below pic shows, from right to left, the 3-5 iron, 6-7 iron, 8, 9 & PW, and the GW. The lower pic of the four designs of the TECFLO Set Design shows PW & GW as solid, but the PW is the same construction as the 8 & 9 irons.

DSC_0787-XL.jpg

Screenshot%20%282%29-XL.png

Pulled shafts on two sets of ironed and a putter. KBS going in the J15CB's and steel shaft going into the Bridgestone putter head. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE The insert in the Bridgestone putter!

53e1323d03a72a539fa8190bceb6d59e_zpsjzvyhgfp.jpg

JM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back