Ohio, Indiana & Surrounding Area chat thread

I'm still good for Sat

Ohio, indiana, Kentucky Area chat thread

Alright Gentlemen!!!!!

Saturday 1/30/2016, I have 3 tee times scheduled at Boulder Creek starting at 10:10am.

Weather forecast is calling for mid 40's and sunny skies.

This event will take place in lieu of the simulator round at Valleaire. We will keep that reservation until Friday just in case the weather takes a turn for the worse.

I'm going to assume the previous attendees are still down to play outside. Let me know if you want in. So far we have:

Hell yes I'm playing!

Gunner
PinSlayer216
Ntanygd09
Grins
Hickerad
Cbaker2882
PhillyV

Interested?

Robozeo
Captaincaution
Mikedean441(as RR captain you can't really not go)
DavidWinchell
Mmaynard11

Updated list!

Last edited:
What are the actual tee times? I could make this work maybe. I would have to be the last tee time. I'll get a hold of Winchell too

Lol at the update

Of course this is on my weekend to work.

Of course this is on my weekend to work.

it seems like you say that about everything! You work every weekend or what????????

I made them respectively at the following times. Gunner made the post for me...

10:10
10:20
10:30

it seems like you say that about everything! You work every weekend or what????????
Every other. And all the sim rounds have been scheduled on those. Think you guys are trying to keep me off the rankings!

Who wants to play from the tips?

I'm gonna guess you and pinslayer

Nah I bet he won't either. I'll probably hear something about how it's too cold and muddy out. I'm surprised he's even down to play outside sub 50 degrees.

Nah I bet he won't either. I'll probably hear something about how it's too cold and muddy out. I'm surprised he's even down to play outside sub 50 degrees.

If I were you I wouldn't play from the tips anywhere you play if you plan on playing in THP events this year. Especially team events. Events have traditionally played under 6500 yards, most of the time being straight whites or a combo set of tees

Agree. I was thinking the Junior tees as I don't want to have a 6 hour round waiting for you guys trying to find your plugged drives.

Agree. I was thinking the Junior tees as I don't want to have a 6 hour round waiting for you guys trying to find your plugged drives.

I don't think plugging will be a problem lol

I'm in but I need to be in the last group. If I make great time I'll be there right at about 10:10. Hopefully sooner

I don't think plugging will be a problem lol

I'm in but I need to be in the last group. If I make great time I'll be there right at about 10:10. Hopefully sooner

What I meant to say was errant tee shots. Flashbacks of SIM golf.

If I were you I wouldn't play from the tips anywhere you play if you plan on playing in THP events this year. Especially team events. Events have traditionally played under 6500 yards, most of the time being straight whites or a combo set of tees

I'll still play from the tips quite a bit. It will either help keep my index higher or make it a good bit lower, I guess that part's up to me, but yes I do want to get into as many events as possible!

What I meant to say was errant tee shots. Flashbacks of SIM golf.

You in for sure? ...and why do I think that's a jab at me?

You in for sure? ...and why do I think that's a jab at me?

No jabs as I was right there with you. Well maybe not as far right.

I still need to check with the boss. I've been traveling all day and she is in Nashville. Highly unlikely as she will probably have to work Sat., unless she is doing nights.

Hmmmmmmmm

I'm gonna guess you and pinslayer

HA! Typically yes when conditions are normal.

However, anything 50 degrees and under, teeing off in January in Ohio, wearing lots of layers and knowing the consensus would not be tips.....I'm perfectly fine and even more comfortable playing whatever everyone else likes to play. I'm pretty easy going......on the course.....in person

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me me me! Pick me!

Speak for yourself! Lol

But I agree with Phil on this one about THP and team events. Under the 6500yd mark is par for the course.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Haha well you guys can have your own little foursome and enjoy playing 7600 yards in 45* weather.

Haha well you guys can have your own little foursome and enjoy playing 7600 yards in 45* weather.
Not in January and defiantly not before the event. But for sure after. I love a challenge.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Golds for me...to match my driver.

A shame they dont have a set 6000 to 6100 pace there is already bad cause people are idiots with tees. A 500 yard gap over what most people should be playing doesn't help

Back