The 2016 Gauntlet with Callaway Golf

Your captains are ALL on Twitter, so if you get a chance, send them a message and let them know you are excited.

The banter has already started :D

Congrats everyone, this is an awesome line up with so many new names on the list. I am going to go out early and throw my support for Team Ethan, go get 'em guys.

Congrats Gents!

Congratulations all...you will have so much fun with this event and crew.

Love seeing all the new faces in this one, prepare to have your worlds rocked fellas. It'll be one hell of a weekend for you!

I just rolled into work after a long delay. My comforter caught fire on a lightbulb this AM. I have some sort of stomach bug.
But THIS AWESOME NEWS MAKES MY DAY!!
Thank you! I am so excited to have been chosen for this event!! Cannot wait!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats to all but really excited to see my buddies Spivey, X Man and Gregdan get in!

Congrats to the lucky participants

Looks like I'm pulling for Team Finley, gotta support my fellow Wooly Warrior tanker337!!

I just rolled into work after a long delay. My comforter caught fire on a lightbulb this AM. I have some sort of stomach bug.
But THIS AWESOME NEWS MAKES MY DAY!!
Thank you! I am so excited to have been chosen for this event!! Cannot wait!!

Sounds like the day I had yesterday. My hot water heater was pouring water all over the floor when I got the news, and I was more happy than not the rest of the day because of the news.

Damn look at those teams. A bunch of first timers and some vets. This is going to be a blast!!!

So incredibly excited about being on Team Ethan Ganot! May cannot get here soon enough!

Congrats everyone! Look forward to following along.

Woooohooooo. Woke up to an email notification that I got picked!!!

What an awesome way to start the day!

Sent from my SM-G928W8 using Tapatalk

Congrats all!

Exciting to follow but was wishing so much for this.

Congrats all!

Exciting to follow but was wishing so much for this.

Luckily plenty of other events! Vegas, The Cup, Wilson, just to name a few!

Excited to follow along.. The Zoo Crew is an awesome bunch

Bingo, the #zoocrew is as good as it gets.
Will be fun to follow along and watch my man Finley finally derail the JRod gauntlet express

I simply cannot wait to follow along here!
I know the ZooCrew are just as exited as you guys are!

I agree just not sure I can afford to go to Vegas. Wilson event is possible. Not many events I can afford.

There are some seriously good teams in this event! Congrats to you all! The ZooCrew are far and away the BEST group on the golf planet, and you all are going to have a blast! Can't wait to follow along!

The 2016 Gauntlet with Callaway Golf

Congrats to all. This would have awesome to join but I'm wishing all the AZ folks some good luck! Can't wait to follow along!

Congrats to those selected today!

Looking forward to following along as I know it is going to be a fantastic event!

Great line up ... shout to my Az friend Spivey! Congrats to all!

Back