Taylormade - 2016 PGA Show

Does anybody know if they are bringing out any new balls this season?
I do know that they have 2016 versions of the Tour Preferred Models --- Tour Preferred and Tour Preferred X. I cannot comment on the fact if they are releasing any other lines.

I'm a little disappointed to not see an M1 or M2 mini driver.

I'm a little disappointed to not see an M1 or M2 mini driver.

That's a good call. I would kill to see one of those in a mini. I know I can technically make it myself but I am not that smart about all that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would imagine that TM will introduce mini driver versions of the M1 and/or M2 in the future. There was certainly a lot of interest in the prior mini driver releases for them.

Those M2 irons look really nice, love the dark finish and the back of them look really intriguing.

Yeah I think it looks great. Much better.

I actually really like the black chrome finish or whatever you wanna call it. That's what I have in my bag currently.

Last edited:
Does anybody know if they are bringing out any new balls this season?

Not any "new" balls per say, but they have made improvements/tweaks to the Tour Preferred, Tour Preferred X and Project (a)

I do like the looks of those Spider putters !

Haven't played Taylormade equipment (except Driver) for years. Have to admit, I like what I see for 2016. I predict more of their clubs creeping in my bag!

Really excited about the opportunity to review the new M2! I got a chance to demo it Saturday and loved the performance based on a few quick swings. Can't wait to spend more time with it!

Really excited about the opportunity to review the new M2! I got a chance to demo it Saturday and loved the performance based on a few quick swings. Can't wait to spend more time with it!

I have the M1 driver, actually not quite enough spin for my slower ss - the M2 definitely has my attention...

Back