AmazingCre 2016 PGA Show

Perhaps the ugliest driver I have ever seen.

Certainly a very different look/concept

If I could get 10% on my clubhead speed, I'd try it and learn to love it. Isn't it 3y for a MPH? I fear that 1% is more likely and I don't know what you have to give up to have a hole in a driver.
Inside of a driver head is empty, right? So I suppose this could work, but my fluid dynamics days are LONG over.

I do get a Hammer X vibe, which hurts. I did find this, https://www.proseriesgolf.com/woods...32&topic=Hole-In-One Hollow Point Driver Head so it isn't unprecedented.

Oh so many gags could be had with darkness.
Image somebody with a Darkness driver playing with somebody using this.... "my darkness could fit in that hole"

Very interesting but if it works and gives the results it says, why not let it rip.

This is how I feel looking at this club....

tumblr_moz6ohCnxQ1rzenv9o1_250.gif

After seeing this, they might as well bring back the Burrows PowerSphere woods. At least they looked less, umm...well I'll be nice.

10% increase in clubhead speed? Puts me around 110, sign me up.

Looks though would be tough but when I'm that much longer I can live with it.

I want to know how those things sound.

Gotta be non conforming right? The older version in jmatt linked to was.

I think someone done slip something into my Monster this morning!

Did any of y'all try this at demo day? I am very skeptical, it just looks gimmicky and it is ugly to boot.

PPPPPPOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW!

mqdefault.jpg

Uhhhhh.......... Holy-Pow?!?!?

(crickets.....)

Talked about USGA, they are going through the process. Don't see any big hangup as to why it wouldn't pass.

I have always said that I don't care what it looks like. If it conforms and it helps my game, I will use it.
But it does remind me of these....

HammerXDriver.jpg

851499710_tp.jpg

I would absolutely try this driver just to see if it could possibly work for me

I would absolutely try this driver just to see if it could possibly work for me

that's how I feel (key word try, not buy). I mean...why not?

Interesting, yes. Up to 10% higher club head speed? I'm thinking that's doubtful but you never know.

Interesting design for sure,I love the color on it

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Interesting design.

Man I could only imagine the noise that would make on the tee. Almost would sound like a whistle.

No thanks.

Ummm I can't get this out of my mind now. Would go good with the flaccid looking black driver...

Back