THP Regional Rivalry - NY/NJ vs New England - Sponsored By True Temper

If the weather continues on this trend, I will be back out on the courses by Valentine's Day. Definitely on the range this weekend.

I got a few rounds in this weekend and my game was pretty solid for not swinging a club in a few months. It looks like it actually be warm enough for me to hit the range up this week as well. This winter has been odd but I can't complain about it. Looking forward to the signups!

I spent 2 hours at the range yesterday. Swing felt good. Wasn't really working on anything, just getting some numbers.

Was suppose to play yesterday but had some leg issues. Stop at range at lunch today and all good. No pain so worked on the driver swing. Will be playing this week for sure.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

THP Regional Rivalry - NY/NJ vs New England - Sponsored By True Temper

Hit balls at lunch today for an hour. Swing was ok today. I really like the CF 16's. Playing 18 tomorrow and it almost feels like stealing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hot ball huh? What kind of lunch place are you going to Christian? Nevermind, don't want to know.

hot ball huh? What kind of lunch place are you going to Christian? Nevermind, don't want to know.

Lol and fixed ha ha

Yeah we have about 5 courses still open. Come on up.

I had a blast hitting balls outside today. Amazing to do that in February.

There's a bunch of courses down here that are open. I don't have time with work to get out during the week for a round, but I'm going to get in as much range time at lunch as I can to prep in case I'm selected.

One course in WNY, Terry Hills in Batavia, opened from Sunday-Wednesday. Will be getting out for a round tomorrow. Early February round in these parts is unheard of.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

One course in WNY, Terry Hills in Batavia, opened from Sunday-Wednesday. Will be getting out for a round tomorrow. Early February round in these parts is unheard of.

Wish I could this week, otherwise I would have come up for a round.

Yeah we have about 5 courses still open. Come on up.

Hmmm might be able to make that happen.

Wish I could this week, otherwise I would have come up for a round.

Too bad, that would have been great and been cool to see your setup from the Grandaddy. I'll probably go out as a single. No carts and couldn't find anyone that wanted to play.

Too bad, that would have been great and been cool to see your setup from the Grandaddy. I'll probably go out as a single. No carts and couldn't find anyone that wanted to play.

Winters tough but I have a feeling we're gonna have quite a few guys getting together when the courses open again getting ready or hoping to get ready for this event! NE has their work cut out for them!

This is NOT an official thing, or even a thing at all. Just showing how cool some of the stuff is that THP is working on.

378873-v1-01-3-M.jpg

378873-v1-01-4d-M.jpg

That's a pretty awesome non-thing.

Looks fantastic JB!

Can't wait to see the real one!

That is a ridiculously cool non-thing.

This is NOT an official thing, or even a thing at all. Just showing how cool some of the stuff is that THP is working on.

378873-v1-01-3-M.jpg

378873-v1-01-4d-M.jpg

That looks fantastic, Josh.

I like where 'things' could head

Love the looks of that hat

Nice, looking forward to sporting the finished product. FWIW maybe move the Logo behind the rR and make the logo bigger lots bigger. Just one man's opinion. Let's do this.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Back