What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have another Matte Grey itch.

Just bought my first Matte Grey item, Charcoal "badge" shorts. I have never even seen Matte Grey clothing in person (that I know of) but I'm looking forward to them.

That is interesting as I've got that one and 6 others I wear literally all the time and no snags. Heck iirc the one I'm wearing St work today I've have 3 years?
They're all on the left sleeve around the cuff. I wish I knew if it was something I did but I don't have a clue.

If more show up I'll be leery but for now I'm just hoping it's a fluke

My golf clothing shopping binge continued today. Well they came in today actually, but were ordered last week.
fbeae3f071aa7e46c453dd30c8f3ca08.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I like that Antigua top a LOT my friend!!

Picked this up at Fairway Styles last week at a great price. So fresh.
58bc0976bef2074bae9d97d3e326b42f.jpg

Picked up a UA 1/4 zip at Palm/Magnolia with my buddy Mickey Mouse on it before my flight.

Love saying some feedback from small boutique clothing companies. Think I'm going to switch up my style this year..

2e5e1b0859db6a7015deeac932b7fb39.jpg

not too shabby

BUT

5 golf polos on their site and only 3 in stock....

My Matte Grey Shorts were delivered this weekend and I have to say the quality is awesome. The fabric is so soft and the fit is nice, I am instantly a Matte Grey fan. I'm targeting some Khaki colored pants from them next if I can find them.

My Matte Grey Shorts were delivered this weekend and I have to say the quality is awesome. The fabric is so soft and the fit is nice, I am instantly a Matte Grey fan. I'm targeting some Khaki colored pants from them next if I can find them.
Nice dude!!! The shorts and pants are def super comfy, sadly I'm going to have to off my 38s soon in exchange for 36s, a good problem to have, but still a problem. Needs to happen before the spring for sure.

Nice dude!!! The shorts and pants are def super comfy, sadly I'm going to have to off my 38s soon in exchange for 36s, a good problem to have, but still a problem. Needs to happen before the spring for sure.

How are the pants? Good for summer rounds? I'm trying to find golf pants that I can also use for country club casual use and on my honeymoon for dinner.

How are the pants? Good for summer rounds? I'm trying to find golf pants that I can also use for country club casual use and on my honeymoon for dinner.

Yep, they'd be fine for summer rounds. Super light tech material that breathes well.

Just grabbed two pairs of shorts and three pairs of long pants from Fairway Style. That should complete my 2016 clothing purchases.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Matte Grey, but I think I'm going to wait on that till I lose the weight I want to lose. And I kinda want the Puma high tops. I know I'm in the minority there though

Matte Grey, but I think I'm going to wait on that till I lose the weight I want to lose. And I kinda want the Puma high tops. I know I'm in the minority there though

Welcome to the high-top minority club my friend. :alien:

Picked up 2 Matte Grey polos for $9.99 each. I had photos posted but they were HUGE.

NICE!!!!! Where from?

Budget Golf, they are clearing out there old inventory and giving away stuff. My Matte Gray shorts were $9.99, I bought my fiance new golf shoes for $14, and now two polo's for $9.99.

I'll buy those 38's buddy, still chubby over here...

Thinking of doing an entire wardrobe re-vamp. Mostly polos. Don't want to go with the main OEM's. Maybe Matte grey, link soul, open to suggestions...

Wearing a new Nexbelt with a really cool THP logo on it today!!

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back